Today at Breakfast I met a girl he loved many years ago.

This is probably the most sincere and sad message about lost love. Please share it with those who love each other, with those who are still together with those who are not together, but should be the opposite. I would like to warn many loving people from rash acts.

"Today at Breakfast, I met a girl he loved many years ago. She already has a husband and she's pregnant. When she left, we shook hands, and then phoned. And, to be honest, when we were talking, I was shaking as shaking the last 15 years. Tears were rolling barrage and to stop them I could not.

5 years ago we made the decision that part. At that time we had been Dating 4.5 years and all this time, were completely devoted to each other. We were able to spend together for 8, 12 and even 24 hours to tens of days without breaks and did not get tired.

We ate, slept, walked, played sports, dreaming, watching movies and TV, visited, talked, played Nintendo, and fought everywhere felt complete harmony and understanding. We were reflections of each other.

Of course, five years were difficult periods when I on hands carried her to the hospital, and she supported me in my consistently unsuccessful projects when I had to forgive and cry when they doubt each other and themselves. But whatever happened, we always could not live without each other for more than a day.

We were totally abstracted from the world and watched everything from the sidelines, having only a vague idea of how everyone else lives. And every time we went out to the people, and to my surprise found that there is in the world, when one person loves and the other allows to love when someone in the relationship may not be love, but only decided to be together.

We have not observed this. We are simply told, and we just shrugged their shoulders. And every time we came back from the world in your little world, we absolutely sincerely say that we love each other equally and like no other. We believed in it and knew it was true. And knew not make the decision to be together, to be separate — it's like that not to be at all.

I will not hide that we were not perfect and our relationships have undergone a lot of different human trials, but it doesn't matter. And now, after 4.5 years of the relationship it seemed to us that our feelings are dead that we are a bit like what should ideally be that there's no passion and that maybe we should break up.

I'll never forget what expectations we went. It seemed to us that we, as a sailboat, go out to sail, and we thought that this world is full of challenges and important people. People who are at least no worse than we were for each other.

We consider ourselves young, beautiful and promising and decided to find you soul mate will be quite difficult, because there are others to choose. Since then it has been 5 years, but if I someone 10 or 15 years ago said that I'll be watching the life, I see that now, I would never have believed it.

Now I see the most beautiful and interesting girls, the most successful and charismatic guys EN masse are left alone. I remember we came in grade 1 and we had a girl that loved unconditionally all the boys and hated all girls. If I then said that in 25 years it will be still so beautiful, but lonely and divorced, I would have thought it was a joke. How would not believe me and that girl I liked along with a good dozen guys in the 8th and 9th grade, in 25 years will be a lonely and very beautiful mother, like the other very beautiful and incredibly kind my good friend.

When I meet her, my excitement breath in strays (like everyone who sees it). I remember once in a personal conversation she told me that in the 17-18 years she saw the world and their future differently. She always seemed like she all big and good family, successful husband, and no less successful children, a house and all what every woman dreams of.

But it was all somehow very different: with a husband who beat her, divorce, dishonest men, and all the... for anybody not a secret that when I was in beauty pageants and know the fate of many of the most beautiful girls of our city. The majority of them to me is incredibly pathetic. If I once said that these girls will be lonely, miserable and useless, I would have just laughed in response. And they have it! And don't argue, just trust me. And if they do so, how is everyone else...

In my male company is not a particularly unsuccessful people. All engaged in sport, work, active, pleasant to talk to and all from 22 to 35 years. In fact, the style of life and attitude to many of the values makes us one company. And interestingly, half of these men are unmarried.

The worst thing — I know that they are absolutely realistic considering the perspective for myself to remain to the end of life. We met with one of my close friend, who also, like me, broke up with his girlfriend, thinking that this world is full of best deals. I would call this guy one of the coolest in my environment (it's easy to fall in love). And he told me that before even as it is not considered the scenario that it is possible to remain a bachelor.

It seemed like that anyway, someone will meet, but now everything is different. He is now with a completely cold calculation considering the option to live alone. And I don't even know what in the world happened, where was the breakdown, but every day it becomes more and more lonely people.

Now I'm 36. I know a lot. Know how to make it so that I had the money, how to earn respect and recognition, to cause laughter or to force yourself to hate. I learned how to get almost everything. But I don't know what to do, to love.

This is the only feeling, thing, emotion that it is impossible to urge, to create, to imitate it. She does not belong to us, and I am convinced that it is a gift of God. And if there is a God, that is love. And Woe unto the man who once experienced it, because we think about and, having experienced love once, we find that in the future all see less of her because to beat the love is almost impossible. And if you love someone, and outside in the big world there is someone who seems brighter, younger, more interesting, smarter, softer, then know that it is all temporary and love is eternal.

The lights fade, the young grow old, that was tender, poprobuet, interesting will be the usual, sharpness of mind will be dulled, and only love has no past tense. If now with you beloved one, then don't quit. No way!

Your whole life consists of 5-6 people standing, one of which is you, if the stars line up, fall in love, because if you do not agree, you may not succeed will never. Do not squander your happiness and opportunities to build it. Then you'll regret them. Want to know how looks the world? Then listen and don't come here. There is nothing that you can exchange love.

For 5 years I began to appreciate girls who can just talk normally and chat, laugh and enjoy life. I appreciate people who can at least just something to say, to think, to have an opinion, or to want something. I wonder what the quality is like "to be a normal person" has become such a rarity that it is possible to pay more.

But such qualities (which I love seem to be self-evident), respect, kindness, sincerity, honesty — here is a rarity. Love can not be different, and so for many it is a way of survival. Here, all beautiful, all vibrant, but almost all the things that so attracted me 5 years ago, turned out to be false, harmful and poisonous as toadstools in the forest that always somehow useful brighter white.

Actually, I'm a very happy person, because my life was happiness. Although, why was... will be again. I wish you the same. Don't miss it".published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: creu.ru/segodnya-za-zavtrakom-ya-vstretil-devushku-kotoruyu-lyubil-mnogo-let-nazad-33197/

Tags

See also

New and interesting