How to assemble the dryer for products

Today I will tell You how to assemble a dryer products. I need it for drying meat and sausage, You can dry it fish, fruit, mushrooms, and various utility)

You ready to go?

For a start I will buy a box with cover, threaded rod M8 on the grid for drawing, nut-washers and fan.

Glue tape along the top of our box and make a layout for the holes. Drill holes 9mm diameter. Cut the rod into 5 parts and set in the holes. Fasten using nuts and washers.

Try a grid for drawing in the far corner of the cover. And vrethem her.

But the fan from the old comp decided to replace the fan for forced exhaust. It was possible from a computer, but the power is too small and didn't really want to mess with the power supply. So...

Cut a hole under the fan and drill holes for fasteners. Fasten the fan. And the output is just such a design))

What? Drying it can be whatever you want.

You get hot? Freeze plastic bottles of water, drive their box and air conditioning for the night provided to You.

Drain mushrooms? Replace rod removable grilles.

Well, a very useful pot) At the time the Assembly took a couple of hours. For the money the 1300, but can be cheaper. Use your health! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/gnezdo_paranoika?w=wall-38598449_109292

Tags

See also

New and interesting