Men's conversation with the sage Osho

Make a reservation in advance. My deep conviction is that in this life you can only TRUST God. However, as we understand It, what is referred names from a Reasonable Universe, the Logos and the Tao, to Jehovah, Christ and Allah – let everyone decides itself (in this case, "believing God" and "believe in God" is a different concept).

Everything else in life is worthy, if not worthy, only "TO-veroia". Trust is the best and highest that can be in relations between people. It is the Foundation of even such feelings as human love.

The reason for writing this text became acquainted with the works of renowned sage and mystic Osho on children and the role played in their lives mothers.

Osho — "Pray, meditate, and when you are filled with energy of a different quality, not having anything to do with physical or sexual, only then you will open the high heart. Therefore, much depends on the mother. If you don't realize this, then you will give life to the most mediocre soul..."

As always, deeply and wisely. Maybe someone will totally agree with his understanding of the role of Women in the life of future children. I allow myself to Express a slightly different opinion, a different point of view, implying the role of Men and its responsibility for the outbreak, that is a future woman and mother.

So God did (who more pleasant Mother nature) that we, the people, throughout his life at different stages have different energy sources. So, from birth to the end of the reproductive period, in other words, until you continue life in their children, it is conditional, bio-energy, traditionally understood as sexual. Although it would be more accurate to call it "vital energy."

And then there comes a time when we, as followers of the life in its biological form, is no longer needed Nature, we see many young "individuals", and they will have to continue this mission.

What remains included in the "autumn of life" or those who are yet? Yes, that's right, it's the time of menopause and menopauses in their male and female option, this is often a long depression, tantrums, development of psychosis, schizophrenia and sometimes suicide. For many this is the end of human life, because lost its meaning, but because, often, there is simply no strength to live. The energy had to go somewhere...

But rather to say that one "left" and the other "not come". And whether it is, "the other", in General, doubted someone? The period of stay in this period of life, and the search for answers leads the majority of men and women to deep depression.

What to do? I give my does not claim to truth, a subjective opinion. And turn at the same time, in the first place, not even to women (they too, of course!), but men, fathers, who want happiness for their children.

Life is not a Paradise and the time of pleasure, and the "lessons" for our soul. Sometimes light and pleasant, but often severe and even cruel. The main thing is to understand and draw conclusions. How would we men may esteem themselves in their masculinity, one must understand that the parenting time of the children "real" men and women, in a simplified sense, over. Life has reached a level of development when, in the first place, it is important to the education of the whole PERSON, self-sufficient person who understands the meaning of his life, able to set an adequate sense of purpose with the ability of these goals to achieve... And in the framework of this task it is necessary to consider the sex of our children.

The seeds of happiness and unhappiness begins in childhood, and rather (forgive me, Darwinists), even at the moment of conception. Personal web allows you to have stability when solving any problems, makes it possible to avoid significant amounts of stupid things that sometimes have hard to pay.

Like a rocket man to pass his life on earth has at least two notches to "fuel".

First, the vital (sexual) given to us in the form of a GIFT that is a gift.

But the second stage should be filled with special, diffuse in the Universe is energy. Flying above the Earth in a state of LOVE between a man and a Woman, including her physical form of manifestation, the person gains experience and a chance to "catch" for Heaven.

And just discovering a different space and dimension, knowing and feeling something that is not related to the Earth, a person is able to fill the second stage of the new space is already "fuel".

And then the Person loses the fear of old age and death. Then it becomes clear the meaning of life and the role our loved ones. And it is to help each other find our SOULS need and demand of the Universe qualities and properties. This fully applies to the relations between parents and children.

The wisdom of life manifested in the fact that these higher energy, much more powerful and subtle than the primary sexual energy, in its purest form INITIALLY given to only feel the love of father and daughter (not mine, but another man Hegel). This little, beloved father and loving father a girl only from HIM and not from his mother (forgive me feminists) can learn to love your future partner and their children. To love truly, and not through natural procreation.

As practice shows a huge number of girls deprived of their childhood love of their fathers, looking at their elected "fathers", not princes, sexual partners, or even equal lovers. Therefore there is countless variety of problems. At the heart of most of them is disappointment in expectations and, as a rule, unhappy personal life both.

If we men understand that the creation of conditions for true love it's our "cross" and not the women's purpose, even in families with a not very loved by the women, we can (I hate to say required, but, before God-it just must!) to love their children, and especially daughters, then it is possible to break this terrible phenomenon named "DISLIKE".

Namely, it is the beginning of all misery and suffering.

And then there will come a time when the ability to love DEARLY (the only tenderness is the basis of TRUE love) will cease to be "real" men a sign of weakness, for SUCH "weakness" can afford only the strong and wise men. THIS love will always be understood and accepted by the Woman.

P. S. it is Known that in the Islamic tradition in the performance of the funeral rites the bodies of women buried to a greater depth than men. Many men naively interpret this from the standpoint of certain privileges. Yes, it is. But only the content of her OTHER than this naively relies men. The gist of it is that when there is a call for the Supreme Court, the FIRST to be raised from the graves of MEN. This is the deepest meaning and the "hint" for the ability to be reasonable.

It is clear that it concerns not only Muslims, but EVERYONE who God created.published

Author: Azamat Janemba

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.proza.ru/2015/03/05/1807

Tags

See also

New and interesting