To cleanse the liver, try to replace sugar with natural sweeteners such as stevia, honey or maple syrup.
We know that sugar is very harmful. However, we all know how difficult it is to abandon it, and add it to tea, coffee, jam, pastries and desserts.
Whatever it was, completely abandoning white refined sugar, we greatly improve the quality of life. It is also the key to doing away with the various liver diseases that are increasingly common in people around the world.
Today we will tell you how sugar affects our liver and how to cure it if it already suffered from excess sugar.How sugar affects the liver?
Our liver detoxifies the body, synthesizes enzymes and stores glucose (and therefore energy), but also regulates the level of sugar in the blood.
When we eat, the liver pulls the sugar from products which we consume. When our muscles and internal organs need energy, the liver converts it into glycogen.Why sugar is bad for our liver?
- White sugar that we eat every day, consists of equal parts of glucose and fructose. Fructose is almost three times sweeter than glucose.
- Glucose can be absorbed by any body and does not cause any problems, while fructose is digested only in the liver. What happens then? All fructose goes directly to the liver, preventing it to do its job.
- When excess sugar accumulates in the liver, it begins to turn into fat. Do you know what happens then? In our body develop resistance to insulin. When this occurs, our cells start to resist the hormone which the pancreas tries to balance blood sugar by producing more insulin, causing our body accumulates more and more fat.
- High blood sugar levels and insulin in the body blocks the action of the hormone leptin, which regulates our feeling of hunger.
- High insulin levels increases the pressure and lowers the level of so-called good cholesterol, resulting in metabolic syndrome. All this leads to a state of so-called "fatty liver".
How to repair the liver after exposure to sugar?
- Many people think that fatty liver is associated with alcohol consumption, but actually sugar is the main enemy of our health, which the body develops inflammation and we get sick more often.
Below our liver healthy and strong, we need to limit sugar consumption. There are many different substitutes for white sugar
that you can include in your diet:
- agave nectar
- the brown rice syrup
- barley malt
- maple syrup
- coconut sugar
- date sugar
It is also useful to be able to cleanse the liver from excess sugar, to make it stronger and able to perform its functions properly.1. Every day you eat garlic on an empty stomach
Taken on an empty stomach, garlic acts as a powerful natural antibiotic and strengthens the liver and pancreas. It kills bacteria, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the blood and helps to purify the blood. Don't forget to eat one garlic clove on empty stomach every day.2. Take therapy frozen lemons
Lemon peel contains a very high amount of antioxidants. Together with vitamin C they help to cleanse and strengthen the liver. To extract the maximum benefit from lemon peel, it is best to try therapy frozen lemons. For this you need to freeze a lemon, and when needed, grate the zest to salads, oatmeal and yogurt.
Don't forget that the most useful thing is the whole lemon with peel. It is a real salvation for our liver!3. Drink water from artichokes
Artichokes, especially the water in which they were prepared, just perfect for the liver. They cleanse our body and nourish our body with vitamins, which allows not only to strengthen but also to restore the liver.
Method of preparation:
Cook two artichokes in a liter of water. As soon as they become soft, take them out of the water and keep the resulting broth. Pour it in a glass bottle and mix with lemon juice. Take this liquid throughout the day, the first time immediately after awakening, on an empty stomach. It is best to repeat this procedure for ten consecutive days, once a month.4. The best foods that help cleanse and strengthen the liver:
- Pomelo or grapefruit
- Green tea
- Green leafy vegetables
- Olive and Flaxseed oil
- Wholesome rice
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki