How many times a week you have to lead a meaningless conversation on uninteresting topics or discuss issues that you've already discussed a thousand times, due to the fact that you just need to say something?
This usually happens in moments of forced waiting for something, for example, in anticipation of a very slow moving Elevator in the company of their own colleagues or casual acquaintances during various events. To make such boring conversations more interesting, is to ask people questions that make them think, and that you can't just answer "Yes" or "no".
The result is likely to be awesome: you learn a lot of interesting facts about other people, which would never have fished out of the usual boring conversation. And, as an added bonus, you will become closer to each other. Sometimes it can be really important!
If you're ready for unconventional action — review the list of the most successful questions to maintain a conversation that is divided up into themes.
Of course, not every one of these issues is appropriate for conversation with anyone and in any situation, but, nevertheless, this list presents a fairly wide range, to avoid an awkward silence.
1. If you weren't working here, what would most likely been up to now?
2. How did you become ...(name of post)?
3. What surprised you most in this job?
4. What is the most ridiculous assignment ever given you the boss?
5. What would be more preferable for you — to work four days a week for 10 hours or five days at 8?
6. If you had a guaranteed success at any position, what would you rather do?
7. What was your first job? You liked her?
8. What is the most valuable advice in terms of professional development you have ever received? What was the worst?
9. Are you reading any interesting book now? I would like to get some recommendations. And what about the show?
10. Does your phone any application, without which you cannot live?
11. If you had the opportunity to watch only one film, the rest of your life, what would you choose? What about music preferences?
12. Which book of those who was loved, you hated? And Vice versa?
13. Do you have any recommendations for podcasts?
14. Some of the movies that you have watched lately that made you cry? And laugh out loud?
15. Who would you like to see your partner on the reality show Amazing Race ("the Amazing race")? In our reality, you can ask the same question about the shows like "Fort Boyard" or "the Last hero".
16. Who's your favorite Instagram? And Vice versa? Oh, you don't have Instagram? Why?
17. If you were told that the rest of your life, you can only have one product, what would it be?
18. What's the strangest meal you've had ever in your life?
19. What familiar food is the most comfortable?
20. Is there a food you will never eat?
21. Advise that it is easy to take with you to work/school as lunch, only it doesn't have to be sandwiches.
22. Where can be expensive to eat?
23. Does your family have any culinary secrets or traditional recipes?
24. What is your favorite restaurant/café of those who are not very known to a wide circle of persons?
25. Is there somewhere nearby "heavenly" place to stay?
26. If you had the opportunity to fly anywhere absolutely free, where would you go?
27. What was the best road trip you ever had to make?
28. What a journey you made during your last vacation? What were you doing there? What do you remember?
29. What kind of holiday you prefer active or relaxing somewhere on a cozy beach?
30. What is the next trip already planned?
31. If you managed to take the day off, or have the opportunity to work on a remote access, where would you go and what would you do?
32. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Biography
33. Where you used to live? Than the city is different from your current residence?
34. Who, as a child, you wanted to be when you grow up?
35. Do you have any hidden talents or unusual Hobbies?
36. What you liked to do in elementary school (outside the school curriculum)?
37. What accessory or piece was your "must-have" in my childhood/adolescence, i.e., during adolescence?
38. What ever happened with you was the most incredible event?
39. Who for you was the most important person, a mentor, a role model?
40. Some of the tips that you ever gave, was the most valuable?Different
41. If you're trusted to choose eight objects that received the status of "8 wonders of the world", what would you make this list?
42. That would put in a time capsule" 15 years ago?
43. Which of all the compliments you received was the strangest?
44. Have you ever thought about the "cool" inventions or the Foundation of companies, which, as it turned out, was already done or based?
45. If you would like to teach at the College any course, what subject would you choose?
46. What is absolutely not typical for you, the act you've ever committed?
47. What superpower would you have?
48. If you had the opportunity to have any pet, which one would you choose? published
See also - the Most motivating calendar in the world
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki