Thank you for the healing and...

To be a "plantain" in the relationship — not the most enviable fate. Intuitive to everyone, but every time, meeting the person who just got out of a relationship or survived even long gap, I want to believe that everything will cost.

It's all the other people happen projection, throwing from present to past, emotional failures, fear of intimacy and unwillingness to take responsibility for their role in the Union, but with us this will not happen, we are all different — consciously sublime and beautiful.

I would like to believe, but more often it happens that tantrums happen, and the invisible presence of "third wheel" in the relationship, and doubt, and "I long thought, but a serious relationship is still not ready and now", and so much more, you know the stories.

Already wrote that if possible, no need to start a new relationship, have not yet completed the old, including those not made up in my head and heart — each story needs time to dot the "i". And should not rush to heal his love-scarred man in the hope that the will appreciate and will be happy next want to create with you family, to have children and to do great things.

Again, that unfinished history of the last similar to nevalennyi physical injury: while sick, I want to not touch at all or touch gently, cherished, caressed, hugged and petted, but when the healers enough, the healed man draws on the new "exploits" — to run, jump, play, dance and ride a bike.

And if you were good in the role of a teller of inspirational stories and caring sostradatel, not the fact that will make the company more mobile activities. Besides, remember yourself in times of physical sickness, low morale and other ailments — not so easy to constantly "be on top", and later to play the hero if there are recovered there are witnesses your weaknesses and imperfections?

Sometimes witnesses prefer to get rid of, because you "know too much". Plus, it's not always people have the strength and desire to change simultaneously, so it turns out that one has healed and is ready to move on, and second I would like to first continued "sick" and in need of his help.

In short, with injuries and all sorts of imperfections, things are not so simple, which is why many of us don't like to confront her own past if it had to endure rejection, humiliation, devaluation and also to open for their weaknesses and admit defeat.

On the same principle, unfortunately, are often created and modern family. The average person wants from a relationship healing and meet their own needs, but the problem is that needs are not always recognized properly.

Usually our requests are associated with a shortfall in childhood: it was not a warm atmosphere in the family — like care and friendship, it was not possible to make their own decisions — looking for freedom was not money — looking for wealth, was not protection looking for protection, etc. Then there are two people: one fled from the tyranny of a domineering father, the second was like the strong and independent (like mom) female.

It is all controlled, guided and helped to grow, and he didn't argue, listened, hugged, was the first to put up. She was glad that "not as the father of" that kind, warm, caring and understanding, and he was pleased that "like a mother" — a reasonable, stable, keeps everything under control. She warmed up, I wanted to be weak and under male patronage, but it turned out that he does not want to become important and to lose her "mother", or it continues to play "mom" and he grew up and no longer wants to be in control. What happens next? Further conflict and separation.

Like the total of male headship, not to "catch him", was played in the weak and defenseless, and then began the feeling of having lost freedom and herself; she wanted to be free and main — received, it turned out that there are only weak-willed losers, and the strong men gone somewhere; wanted a peaceful and compliant wife (not as an authoritarian mother) is received, then it turned out that she was too soft and so bored with, and attracted to women "the beat".

Xhotel money — choose a rich partner, then wanted more time with each other and his/her attention, and not to the business. When one need is satisfied, it is substituted with another is fine but it would be nice to treat yourself carefully, to deal with their outstanding children's needs, to build relationships from the role of a man or woman and does not want to be saving and controlling parent, or a helpless and petulant child. From the "parents" go when you will be saturated and will grow, and the "children" leave, when enough of the "parents."

Partnerships for in-depth disclosure of their own nature and joint growth, for beauty, romance and love, combining male and female, movement in one direction, and mutual support. But when we seek to win the love and attention of a loved one, became for him the means of solving all problems, you risk to burn out prematurely. As well as the temptation to use a close person as a magical tool, doing for us all the inner work can lead to the fact that he just will not stand beside us.

You know, people together with school have been "fire", "water" and "copper pipe", but then are so tired of everyday problems, passions, rescue each other and other heroics that went to build relationships with those who have not seen the "behind the scenes".

Rise and be healed in the eyes of loved ones — the more the test, therefore, the scenarios with gratitude for the healing and the desire for a new, separate stage of life not uncommon in our day. To help each other is important, but still worth keeping an eye on those roles that aspire to play in the lives of others.

I wish everyone happiness!) published

Author: Dean Richards

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards/posts/10154145924009452

Tags

See also

New and interesting