The mirror of the Snow Queen: how we see others

"Assadi..." I Think each of us though time in life heard this word well and can play it with the right intonation. This is the highest expression of horror and disgust. "Assadi sho she wearing?", "gospadi sho she thinks she is?".

There is such a sport: to include something like "Christmas lights" or open the Internet and begin to be terrified. "Look, this fat!", "and this, look out, he's gotten old," "and this, this again with a new woman!".

And a word about the fact that "this is good mom", "this one lost her husband, I remember how she loved him" and "this happy."

A number of blogs about beauty, sport and clothing is built on "Objcategory, see what they're hideous!". When I read these texts fall into the rich inner world of the author with "fat women", "very skinny impotent", "running fat, with unkempt nests on my head", "something formless", "hick chic" and other things.

Negative evaluations, spilling from a cornucopia, and here was buried you beneath them.

Some time ago I was at an outdoor yoga class in the school the child. And one of the boys was in the meat tattered sock. I don't know what to do with a sock that he had worn, he was probably just washed many times and specifically in this day broke down and accepted my fate, but the hole was notable.

So, all the other children were in as much as the socks. And I didn't notice it until I saw full of holes. And noticed that the other children were in as much as the socks only because I have a lot of psychological training.

We were raised in a culture focusing on identifying gaps. Searching different from the others. This is called depreciation. This phenomenon has many reasons, and from a party line hard to refuse — after all, in search of faults a lot of fun: "But I am a good mother, I would NEVER send a child to school in holey sock", "but I do sports and I have in forty years there is NO cellulite", "but my husband didn'T dump me for a younger and beautiful!", "but my wife would never say!".

It's hard to rejoice when there is a lot of hard, but becomes easier and more pleasant to live, knowing that this woman is beautiful, rich, well-groomed — also has shortcomings, and grief. Otherwise it turns out that the world is so unjust and it is to me.

Hard to relearn and to see the good in the world: that people are mostly not like the characters of a movie about Baywatch, but be cute and charming when in good mood at work, they mostly work and don't drink tea, they usually still love their children and not just yelling at them, and that — in General — all in as much as the socks.

A great joy for me was to discover that despite everything I've said many times by different people, this approach discourages people and makes them fat nalewanyj vegetables — on the contrary, people who receive a lot of warmth, love and support look, work and take care of myself better than those who criticize a lot.

Very difficult to learn to see the beauty in daily life, especially if you live in a very polluted town in front of mine. Criticism and aggression give a lot of resource and help to cope with daily stress.

However, the world around is becoming "worse and worse", and loved ones — all zaspanie and suspendee. Yes, and he has turned into a vicious Troll, who smile sincerely and from the heart can not.

And sometimes, it may be worthwhile to look back — and suddenly in addition to dirt, peeling paint and ugly fat women there's something else?

Actually there is.

And we can learn to see it. Deliberately. published

Author: Adrian IMI

See also: Good people give us happiness and bad experience

What seems like a rush or life complications...

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.matrony.ru/zerkalo-snezhnoy-korolevyi-kak-myi-smotrim-na-drugih/

Tags

See also

New and interesting