If not accepted to generalize in the beginning of the article, but I still say: any girl would like to have a beautiful, healthy and thick hair. I will say because it is true – only what we do with our hair! Paint, cut, milirem, restored, luminium again restored, and in order to make them look richer and well-groomed... and secretly envy the models of advertising regular shampoo.
Agree, the promised effects, as a rule, still not received – magic doesn't happen, otherwise would have long ago went with healthy beautiful hair. Moreover, many popular shampoos can greatly harm our health, and along with mother nature.
Read the composition
That's part of one of the most popular shampoos, which can be found in almost any store:
Aqua; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Xylenesulfonate; Cocamide MEA; Sodium Citrate; Citric Acid; Parfum; Dimethiconol; Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Sodium Benzoate; TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate; Glycerin; Disodium EDTA; Laureth-23; Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid; Benzyl Salicylate; Panthenol; Panthenyl Ethyl Ether; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Linalool; Magnesium Nitrate; Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Magnesium Chloride; Methylisothiazolinone
What we see in the composition?
- Sensational Sodium Laureth Sulfate or SLES second item in the list (the higher the ingredient list, the more it is contained in the composition). This is a cheap petrochemical product, which is responsible for the abundance of foam and also used in household products for cleaning the house. Irritating to the scalp, may be carcinogenic when combined with certain substances that could harm the internal organs.
- Cocamide MEA – a carcinogen.
- Disodium EDTA – is also a carcinogen, also dangerous for the environment.
- Methylisothiazolinone – awful harmful preservative that can cause contact dermatitis.
By the way, I note that baby shampoos are even more unattractive.
What if our hair does not need any shampoo? What if it is possible to manage absolutely without them?
Natural alternatives to today's common tools, there are a few big advantages:
1. We are always sure to shampoo – after all, we make ourselves;
2. The shampoo consists of just one or two ingredients;
3. Homemade alternatives are very small and attractive;
4. We think about the environment: using natural products and not leaving a bunch of plastic garbage in the form of numerous bottles;
5. Natural shampoos are not only doing a great job with the shampooing, but miraculously transform our hair, a proven fact.
You're dying to know the secret of cooking?
Recipe No. 1: rye flour
2 tablespoons whole grain rye flour, pour 1/2 Cup boiling water and stir to obtain a liquid slurry. A good whisk or a blender for several minutes to start to stand out gluten.
Apply to hair like regular shampoo, RUB over the entire head and thoroughly rinse by tilting your head back.
Recipe No. 2: dry herbs
2 tablespoons of powder shikakai pour a glass of hot (comfortable to the skin) water in a deep bowl. Rinse with mixture hair.
Then re-fill the bowl with the remnants of a water, but to the edges, rinse the head.
Wait 10-15 minutes, then finally rinse off the mixture.
By the way, in this case, you likewise can use Amla powder as a conditioner – the recipe is the same.
Recipe # 3: baking soda
About 2 tablespoons of baking soda dissolve in 4 liters of water. If you have long hair, soda can need more. Rinse your hair in the solution and rinse with water.
Recipe No. 4: soap nuts
0.5 liter of water to boil. Take a handful of soap nuts, lay in a cotton bag and placed in water. To stretch the bag in the water and leave to boil for 15 minutes. Then little by little pour the resulting solution into a blender and whisk well until the state foam.
Foam apply to wet hair like a normal shampoo, wash off.
Also interesting: the Secret recipe of trichologist Natural oils that help to accelerate hair growth
Recipe No. 5: mustard
Mix 0,5 tbsp mustard in a liter of warm water. Apply the product and rinse nice hair, at the same time avoid falling on the face (tilt head back).
This method is suitable for oily hair type.published
Author: Anastasia Seregina
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©