Free air conditioning

Yes, summer was a success, fry is not childish. There is nowhere to hide. Home temperature column with certainty reaches 50 degrees Celsius! What to do? Normal air conditioning is expensive, and energy "eat" is not enough. There is a solution, certainly not great, but the effect is significant! And the consumed energy is almost zero. The principle of takavakoglou simple to madness and scarce parts is not required.

Let us first discuss how it works and how it works. It's simple — figure water radiator, behind the fan. The radiator is connected to the cold water, thus cooling it. In turn, the Fan blows air through the radiator, thereby cooling it. The principle is clear. But You ask — where to take the cold water? Answer: from Your water system.

Next in order. The scarce thing is the radiator or heat exchanger.

I have not found a worthy and decided to build it myself. Took the instrument:

I needed copper tubing and galvanized plate

Then they were soldered by me here in this radiator, the diameter of the tubes is quite large, which is important!

Then connected the hoses tight tight — still head there!

I live in a house. Well water pumps pump. I connected the radiator between the pump and consumers

That's all! Check the water temperature is 9 degrees Celsius!!! Excellent.

Well — now the temperature in the room rises above 25! True window should be closed so chill out. The radiator can be any. For example car... Well, at the expense of fan I think will understand... As they just blew :-) posted

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.sdelaysam-svoimirukami.ru/275-besplatnyj_kondicioner.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting