Our reaction is the issue of our choice

In fact, any man from the point of view of acquisition of experience is an eternal student.

In this lifelong learning plays a special role, one important idea.

We cannot always control the events that happen to us, but we can always control how we react to what happens to us.

It is always in our power.

Around us there are many events — good or bad. As one person put it: "the only thing in my life has been consistent is change".

The question here is not about the widespread opinion that we your thoughts attract into our life all the events, be they negative or positive.

Maybe someone lied to us or there was a downturn in the economy or any other situation. Regardless of what happened to us, we can always control our reaction to this event.

In any case, we cannot say that is always easy. Sometimes this is accompanied by a feeling of great discomfort.

However, the strong point of this approach is the realization that we can overcome simply adopting the role of victim – that part of yourself that says that this is exactly what happened to me this situation and I can't do anything to change it.

Instead, we are able to move into a stronger position. Yes, something happened, but I determine how I react to it and, moreover, by undertaking certain actions, in the future I can change things for the better.

The confidence that you have control over your reactions, whatever happens, opens your options in this control. You are not at the mercy of circumstances encountered on your way, but rather play an active role in defining these circumstances.

Of course, it is true that it is not always easy to fully accept this rule and follow it day by day. But, of course, such efforts need to be made.

Fortunately, in most cases it is still simple enough. You just need to understand the situation and be mindful of their ability to control their attitude. Even if at first you noticed a some resistance, the realization of all the benefits control your attitude helps to overcome it.

Mens Soul that never knew...

As the choice of words alters our consciousness

Lack of control over their attitude forces you to sail on by inertia. You seem to be stuck in the same situations and in their reactions to them, which are repeated over and over again without any changes.

The change of the attitude moves from this position, where you have no control, to the situation in which you realize that taking action, acquiring new skills, you can change your life best.published

Author: Andrew Lozhnikov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: newgoal.ru/nashi-reakcii-eto-vopros-nashego-vybora/

Tags

See also

New and interesting