The secrets of education and Pushkin - unexpected teaching method

What mother, what father would want their children to be happy in life, would realize his dreams, has the respect and love of others! And each of them, based on his understanding, his experience and knowledge learned from the books we read, watched movies, TV shows, trying not to repeat the mistakes of others and how to better educate their own children.

Configured to bring up their children only good, the parents suddenly find that their educational system is failing: a child grows up selfish, the doctrine does not cause him any interest, it constantly pulls to empty pastime, he had difficult relations with friends. Parents begin to worry, to find out why this is happening. And often, not knowing how to identify the real causes, see the roots of the troubling flaws in a bad inheritance, a poor teacher, unworthy of friends, etc.

But the reality is usually much more difficult. Every child is unique, and conventional rules, recipes, parenting influence too kind.

Therefore, before educators are three interrelated objectives:

• to clarify what constitutes a child
  • why is it so,
  • that it is necessary to do to become better.

Psychological science has much to tell thoughtful parents. For example, refer to the classics.

"My soul Paul

Hang in there my rules:

Love someone, something,

Don't do that

I think that's clear.

Farewell, my lovely."

These playful verses by A. S. Pushkin wrote in the album a seven year old boy, Prince of Paulose Vyazemsky.

Portrait of Prince p. P. Vyazemsky in childhood. "Ali Pasha", N.Gérin.

If you translate them into language pedagogy, we can formulate a few tenets of effective education of the person.

"Hold my rules": the teacher must educate his personal example, demonstrating their principles, beliefs – without them the child is better not to approach. And it has to be their rules, their lives developed, their rules to the children to instill impossible. How many failures in education because we try to hammer into children's heads rules they adhere to.

"Love is something something...": to love means to work the soul. Education is not the prohibitions, to educate means to awaken the ability to love. How much freedom for self-selection in this "something, something" much respect for the right of the child to his own choice! Compare our traditional "make friends with this boy", "make this look", "take violin"...

"Thou shalt not...": every adult person has their own personal "code of honor", the limits which can be placed together or apart, depending on the circumstances. But there is a "level floor" below which, under any circumstances, to fall, otherwise you will lose yourself. It seems that in seven years little man is quite able to understand this postulate and to begin work on compiling their own list of moral taboos.

"I think it's clear...": have the child now I do not quite understand the adult – not scary! Faith in the intelligence of the pupil makes it smarter: people are amazingly fast getting smarter, when they are treated as such.

"My soul...", "my beautiful": who knows from the heart so to speak the little man, he is happy in his children and happy children.

Personality is formed by the personality.published

Author: Lyudmyla Andrievska

Also interesting: Advice for moms of future first-graders

How to set boundaries without damaging relationships with children

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: detkiclub.com/articles/111925-sekrety-vospitaniya-i-pushkin-neozhidannyy-pedagogicheskiy-priem

Tags

See also

New and interesting