The blood-red moon rose over Manhattan ... An unforgettable picture!

To make this an amazing shot, photographer Jennifer Jordi tracked the trajectory of the moon rise over two years and was able to calculate precisely the moment when a huge moon will be a bright backdrop for the skyscrapers of Manhattan. < Website said that it was worth to wait!

Jordi use a special mobile application The Photographer's Ephemeris for the filming of the sun, the moon and the night scenery and take a picture just at the moment when the moon, more like Mars, went behind the World Trade Center Tower (Freedom Tower).

"I live in New Jersey, where he found the best point for taking pictures at a distance of 40 km from Manhattan. From this point, I photographed the moon for two years and I knew the exact moment when the moon would be behind the building. Very fortunate - the night was clear, no mist and

clouds. "

Photo source: Fishki.netOdin one second of a series of images on the camera display as proof that the pictures have not been edited in any way

Screenshot The Photographer's Ephemeris, with which it was possible to calculate the exact position of the moon and when it will appear exactly behind the skyscraper

Home moonrise looked as

camera has advance set up to shoot at the right time - and everything worked out perfectly. Beauty!

via fishki.net/2054035-krovavo-krasnaja-luna-vzoshla-nad-manhjettenom.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting