Gingerbread cake on serum egg-free: air, moderately sweet and do not fall off!

Gentle, slightly moist, gingerbread cake , which melts in your mouth ... It is difficult to imagine that it is prepared without a gram of butter, and without a single egg. I would never have believed it if I did not see firsthand!

This recipe for me - a real salvation when the soul asks for something sweet and home. Simply mix all ingredients and pour into a mold. After 30 minutes, just as the tea time to a fully welded, lakomlyus fresh pastries !

Pie on syvorotkeIngredienty
1 tbsp. semolina 1 tbsp. flour 1 tbsp. serum 1 tbsp. sugar 1 hour. l. soda 50 ml sunflower oil raisins 1 package vanilla sugar

Preparation
< In a deep bowl Heat the sera to the average temperature. Add the soda, stir. vsyp semolina, stir and set aside the bowl aside. Prom raisins , zaley boiling water, leave a little swell. It's time to go back to the test. Add vanilla and regular sugar, flour dosyp portions that did not form lumps, pour the oil, carefully mix everything. raisin Slay water and flour priporoshit it - so it will not fall to the bottom of the form. Pour batter into the pan, lightly greased and sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Sometimes, for a change, instead of crackers I use oatmeal - turns unusual. Top evenly sprinkle raisins. Pie Bake 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees. Enjoy your tea!

Without your attention should not remain an extraordinary simplicity and economy of preparation of this cake. The furnace in his multivarka - generally a sweet deal: 40-50 minutes in the "Baking" mode

! Instead of raisins you can take the nuts and chocolate chips and candied citrus and cocoa, and fresh fruit ... In general, this recipe - the perfect base for culinary creativity. Definitely worth it to share with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting