What an amazing story!

Site wants to share with the reader the history of Zinovy ​​Gerdt as presented by V. Shenderovich, which we love.

Kinodir.ruNa yard was the thirty-second year.

Sixteen Zalman came to polupodvalchik in Stoleshnikov in buying the wearing of things to sell coat (there was no money at all). And there he met a woman, fell in love immediately. Sell ​​coat woman he tenderly banned ( "catch a cold, young man, only the beginning of March»).

From talking casually about the weather it turned out that the interlocutor Gerdt today early in the morning trying to get tickets to the Meyerhold Jubilee "Forest", but could not. That said, this sixteen Zalman? He said: "I invite you»

. - It is impossible, - smiled a sweet woman. - Ticket is long gone ...

- I am inviting you! - Zalman insisted

. - Well, - the woman said. - I'll

. Cheekiness young Ziama explained his friendship with the son of Meyerhold. Straight from polupodvalchika he ran to Meyerhold, begging the sky, so that he was at home. Heaven heard these prayers. Zalman presented the essence of the matter - he had invited a woman to date performance and Zyamina honor in the hands of the Master! Meyerhold picked up a notebook and wrote in it the magic words "the bearer to give two seats in the stalls", not without glamor and signed, tear sheet, handed it to the boy. And Zalman flew to the theater, to the administrator.

From the contents of the note manager was horrified. No stalls, forest stand on the gallery ... but brazen happiness Zalman complied with! Finally a compromise was found: Come before the show, said the administrator, can someone come ... Expected Congress important guests

. Telling this story later, sixty-odd years, Zinovy ​​E. remembered the name of his unwitting benefactor: did not come poet Jack Altausen! And along with the woman of his dreams, Zalman turned sixteen on the ground Meyerhold "Forests" at the anniversary performance.

And then he cursed everything. Around sat Soviet elite: there Bukharin, there Katchalov ... And sitting next to a woman in evening dress, impossible beauty. On her stare all the guests - and found near the beautiful puny teenager in a collection wardrobe: a jacket from one brother from the other boots ... By all measures, this particular teenager and was superfluous here, near this woman, in this room ...

Gerdt, a gifted self-deprecating by nature, realized it first. His dear companion, although behaved impeccably, too, are burdened by the situation. There has come an intermission; spectators in the foyer waiting for a buffet. In the bright light of the dissonance between Zyamoy and his companion became unbearable. He prayed for the speedy completion of shame when Meyerhold appeared in the lobby.

Receiving congratulations, Meyerhold paced the beau monde, spoke with the most valuable guests ... And then a quick glance director caught the unfortunate couple. Meyerhold immediately praised staging - and entered it with unerring genius

-. Zinovy! - Suddenly he exclaimed loudly. - Zinovy ​​you

They all turned.

Meyerhold with outstretched arms walked through the lobby to sixteen year olds.

- Zinovy ​​where you've been? I called you, but you did not pick up the phone ...

( "I was inconvenient to take the tube - Gerdt commented that half a century later - I did not phone" But that night the young Zalman enough intelligence not to refute the classic..)

- Just forget the old man, - complained Meyerhold. - Do not call, do not go ... And so much to me to talk to you

! And for a long time, leaning with his Grenadier growth to modest Zyaminym size, almost fawning, he shook hands with the teenager and in front of the stunned beauty took with him promise that tomorrow, in the morning, see it at ... They need of so many talk!

"After the intermission, - after waiting a pause, he continued the story Zinovy ​​Yefimovich - I allowed myself to laugh at random ..." Oh, yes! if the court of the king play, what to speak of man, "court" which worked Vsevolod Meyerhold?

The next morning sixteen "king" first of all ran into the house to the benefactor. They had so many things to talk about! Long talks, however, did not happen. Dimensions of yesterday's deeds were known luminaries and straightened to his full growth beautiful, it - in every sense of down - said only one word:

- Well

Reproducing a half-century later, it is a royal "Well," Zinovy ​​Gerdt became suddenly above the elbow and turned out to be extremely similar to the Meyerhold ... »

via newrezume.org/news/2016-05-01-14247

Tags

See also

New and interesting