On the excellent health of unvaccinated children

Now we are tricked into vaccinate themselves and their children, deliberately destroying the immune system and health. However, humanity is perfectly do without vaccinations for many millennia. Increasingly, honest doctors and scientists pay attention to the contradictions in modern medicine. For example, try to understand and explain the fallacy of vaccination. All the more is brewing problem to understand the fundamental approaches to human health on the basis of the latest scientific research in medicine.

Françoise Berthoud pediatrician about the wonderful health of unvaccinated children

Francoise BertuFransuaza Bertha (born 1939). - Pediatrician, homeopath, author of "Feeding a child - a living, vegetable, diverse" (1985), "Grafting Is our children?" (1992), "Do I need a pediatrician for my child?" (2005 ), "attention deficit and hyperactivity in children - to understand, not to stuff drugs" (2007), a mother of three children.

One day in April 2009, I was invited to speak at a conference on vaccination. I had to act after the journalist Sylvie Simon and biologist Michel Georget - two of the best French experts on the subject. From their earliest performances it was clear to me that the best thing - keep away from vaccines as far as possible. I just did not know what else you can do to ensure the life and health.

As a pediatrician, competent in this matter, I have decided to organize a conference entitled "Perfect health of unvaccinated children" together with my friends and Sylvia Michel. This work in the future grow into a book, which will be analyzed by a variety of vital decisions taken in families who refuse vaccination, including home birth, breastfeeding, simple therapies, good food ... good living conditions and a belief in the body's ability to self-healing.

As a pediatrician, I have talked with parents who needed to express their fears about how diseases and vaccinations. Together we find the best solution for their children. Some choose not to vaccinate at all. Others could not get rid of the fear, especially tetanus disease. In these cases, we postponed vaccination for as long as possible ...

I worked in Switzerland, where the law does not oblige to vaccination, there is a great social pressure. In France, just a few kilometers from my office, while there were four compulsory vaccinations (BCG, fortunately, abolished in 2007, the other three remain - diphtheria, tetanus and polio).

I have reason to talk about the excellent health of unvaccinated children based on personal medical experience by collecting feedback from patients for years:
- "My child started coughing immediately after the vaccination."
- "He has constantly hurt the ears after inoculation."
- "My daughter sixteen any vaccinations. She almost never gets sick. And if you happen to be ill, the sick no more than two days. "
- "The neighbor's child is vaccinated, as it should be. He was constantly ill and receives antibiotics. "

However, this is not enough to write a book. As it turned out, the same observations appear again and again throughout the world. Follow me on earth.

Europe

In England, Dr. Michel Odent has shown in his two studies that children who are not vaccinated against whooping cough, asthma, sore 5-6 times smaller than the graft pertussis. The first study involved 450 children from International non-profit organization supporting breastfeeding (La Leche League), in the second - 125 children from the school Steiner

Across Europe, a group of doctors, mainly pediatricians, watched 14 893 child in schools Steiner in Austria, Germany, Holland, Sweden and Switzerland, and it was found that children living in anthroposophic culture (where the vaccination largely avoided) had significantly better health than in the control group.

In Germany, one of Europe's researchers, working with schools Steiner, wrote: "In the eastern part of Berlin before the Wall fell, we saw fewer allergies than in the west. The Eastern population was poorer, close to nature and less grafted. " Too much hygiene - not always good. How to say David Strachan, researcher and founder of the "hygiene hypothesis", "Microbes our daily Give us this day."

In Spain, in 1999, Dr. Javier Uriarte and John. Manuel Marin published a study, which involved 314 children. Their fate of the authors tracked from 1975 to 2000 (3). The peculiarity of these children is that most of them were born either at home or in the hospital, but in a natural way, and were on the duration of breastfeeding, do not plant, did not apply to allopathic medicine and brought up in the spirit of the holistic notion of health. They had no serious illnesses were very few hospitalizations (mainly related to the trauma), and 3, 3% of the patients with asthma compared with 20% among the general population. And, of course, they saved a lot of money!

US

In the US, we are now seeing incredible incidence of autism - 1 100. Unvaccinated also boast numbers that represent a shocking contrast to the national statistics. Since this article is addressed to the American people, I will not go into details. Most of you are familiar with the work of your journalist Dan Olmsted, which describes the surprising absence of autism in unvaccinated representatives of the Amish community in Pennsylvania and Ohio.

Even more impressive Chicago clinic "Houmferst", which has a team of doctors, led by medical director Mayer Eisenstein's, doctor of medicine and law, MPH. Their children, most of whom were born at home and not been vaccinated, there were no cases of autism and allergies occur extremely rarely. In 1985 I translated into French the book American pediatrician Robert Mendelsohn "How to grow a healthy baby despite the doctors." And now I see concrete results - a great children's health, whose doctors are his pupils! I like these matches!

Australia

In 1942, Leslie Owen Bailey, founder of the Australian natural health community, took custody of 85 children, of which they could not take care of their mother. Of these 85 children no one received any vaccinations, I did not take any medicine, they do not make any operation. The only disease that has happened to them, it is chickenpox in 34 children. He was immediately prescribed bed rest, and they received only pure water and fresh fruit juice. All are quickly recovered without complications. The investigation into this case has revealed that the sick children in the school varied breakfast, exchanging a healthy meal on the common fast food, so sudden outbreak was surprising. Many of these children have inherited poor health, because their mothers were malnourished and ill. Despite this and the fact that they were never breastfed, and they did not have the joy of normal communication with their mother, they were able to grow strong, self-reliant children.

New Zealand

Two studies conducted in New Zealand in 1992 and 1995, show that unvaccinated children definitely have fewer allergies, fewer cases of otitis media (inflammation of the ear), tonsillitis, rhinitis, epilepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

Japan

An interesting period in Japan was 1975-1980 years, when it was decided to make the first vaccination at the age of two years instead of two months. The reason for this was the discovery of a link between vaccines and SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). The "Pediatrics" published a study showing that between January 1970 and January 1975 there were 57 serious vaccine reactions, including 37 deaths. From February 1975 to August 1981. 8 cases were serious reactions, 3 of them died. Unfortunately for the children and their parents, the Japanese vaccination plan was "normalized" again. The study clearly shows that the immune system in two years, more than two months. How much better would feel these children, if they were not vaccinated?

We find the same observation in the study of the "Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology." Here are the results of the survey 11 531 child under 7 years: from vaccinated at 2 months was 13, 8% of asthmatics from vaccinated at the age of 2-4 months - 10, 3% of vaccinees after 4 months - 5, 9%. How you would feel these children, if they were not vaccinated at all?

Lessons learned in relation to vaccination
As a conscientious, compassionate and considerate pediatrician, I can only come to one conclusion. Unvaccinated children are certainly a better chance to enjoy excellent health. What else vaccination reduces these chances.

Tags

See also

New and interesting