The main criterion for a healthy relationship

I am sure that the main criterion for a healthy relationship - is the quality of communication. Nothing more. Everything else - the attention, responsibility, caring, etc. - derives from this

. If you are with your partner to discuss all general everything without judgment, without presekaniya without depreciation and ridicule, without subsequent recall, without charges, then you are very lucky, or you are mature enough to be in a relationship of love and harmony. < br>
My experience shows that people love happens between them, can talk for hours about everything. Doubts, worries, insecurities, hopes ... There are no taboo subjects, including the former relationships and nuances of physiology.

This proximity - is that you can be open with others like himself. This does not mean that we should live permanently wide open (we all need from time to time in the privacy and personal space), it is that when you're ready and you want to share with another person attunes and ready to listen to you. With the desire to understand. With sympathy. With support.

He can have his own opinion and can not be agree with you, but will not disassemble the more your unstable condition. He will wait for a better time, or select the right words to convey his idea, not catching you.

Respect - that's what characterizes a healthy intimacy. "I should not be a source of pain for the loved one." Always affection and tenderness. Even the opposition -. Soft

If a person poses as a teacher: "You see, you yourself injured, you have to bring something to do. Screams of hysteria, angry - bit you "to a teacher line. Immediately.

He who loves, do not tell, because it is considered to be with your feelings. If you're angry, then you hurt, and he knows it. "All right, I love you".

He who loves, will not go there, where live your suffering. Because he feels you, and it will hurt exactly the same way. It's like to hurt himself. The mutual feeling.

For someone who loves, it is important that the loved one could develop, could realize their dreams, could count on the understanding and support in all life situations.

Someone I love is to be happy. This cement is a healthy relationship, if so paired think the two.

If someone torments you, so it does not hurt when you hurt. After all, that's obvious, right?

When it comes to what is important and does not want to listen to your arguments, then your happiness does not matter to him for you. It's clear?

If he saw your feelings, he continues to spin for you at even greater emotion, whether it speaks of his indifference? Whom he loves and thinks about anyone at the moment?

If you can not communicate with someone like himself, then another loved one but himself, you do not have.

Author: Lily Ahremchik

Tags

See also

New and interesting