I wander around the city of the dead

< Felix Komarov

I wander around the city of the dead, walk among the corpses that walk, I see the bones covered with flesh and smile lipless mouths. Together with them, go to Communion together with them, I dance in bars, we are talking about God of happiness ... and we do not see each other sores. This city is ruled by demons, their sins would call living, but we do sin, we are to their liking, what is and is not necessary to us better. Only the stench bothers me, I went up to his friends, to inquire, "What is wrong in our city dark?" I leave the forests and valleys, but the stench of dog for me, it is intrusive, silly dachshund creeps into my dreams. Do not give any walk or work, nor love, nor write ... one minute or one day or century did not pass without the stench and stink ... and suddenly realized ... I died when some, but remember I songs live and remember, I smell the meadows, the scent hair at the favorite. And I remembered the tenderness and happiness .... And I wanted to cry, but tears have dried up in their sockets leaky and would cry and beg, but no lung or throat ... Not a word failed I cried, just looked into the eyes of the starless sky, but merely reflected the darkness of darkness. I would have died, but I was already dead. Ruthlessness mesta.Neizbezhnost name title year. The city of any title and Moscow and Odessa and its residents Peter we, and others do not recognize it in their windows. They are quiet and dead, and the living is not found at this location.
How I wanted to give you hope, but alas, all that I know what I see, only the pain of the divided world, only the black slime of creation, only the cry of a creator and salvation ... and a lie, the promise of happiness.
It's a pain, but it is also the joy ... I can not tie them together ... I'm a barrier between them. Dying and rising again, combining the crosshairs, Mezhuyev them, stretched flesh ... I live! .. Even if I'm dead.

Tags

See also

New and interesting