Japanese porcelain mask for facial skin

Reading the blog of a famous beautician Tiina Orasmae-Meder, I came across a very interesting recipe for a mask, which this summer has written in your beauty regimen.

Tiina Meder recommends this mask, called it "a Japanese mask", owners of oily skin with enlarged pores. The recipe is very simple, I would say, in Japanese minimalist.

Of the ingredients we need green tea (recipe hero) and water only.

Green tea is not made a sensational discovery, it has an excellent anti-oxidant effect. And its astringent properties and ability to restore circulation in the skin, however, and perhaps more useful and tangible.

Especially the mask is relevant today in the summer, when the sebaceous glands work with the increased activity, and the skin is exposed to permanent stress due to solar activity. I would be glad if someone recipe below will also be helpful.

First of all, Let us supply, we need a large leaf green tea.

Tea is desirable to buy a good quality weight without unnecessary dyes and flavorings, to avoid unexpected reactions of the skin. Here I note that all the world's poison, only the dose is important, on my skin green tea is not turned me into Theon does not cause allergic reactions, but be careful, watch out for their feelings.

From inventory, prepare in advance the medical gauze, which can be bought at the pharmacy, brew and a small mug or teapot.

Green tea in a quantity of one teaspoon pour hot water (80-90 degrees), leave to infuse. Infusion should get two times stronger than intended for ingestion.

Cool the resulting cosmetic drink to a comfortable room temperature.

Cut off a piece of gauze, folding it in two or three layers. end flap size depends on the entire face or, for example, only on the T-zone you are going to apply a compress. For convenience, you can cut small holes for the tip of the nose, eyes and mouth.

Wets the flap in ostyshem tea and put on pre-cleansed face. You can gently squeeze the cheesecloth if afraid of sagging neck.

Keeping mask-compress for about 10 minutes, the main indicator - to tissue drying

. Once we remove the gauze from her face, we wash tea residues and optionally inflict care or not.

Based on my experience, I can say that this mask - the perfect way to express the skin in extreme summer conditions. I often make a mask after returning from the street. Enlarged pores are narrowed, decrease discomfort caused by the negative impact of environmental factors (sun, heat, humidity, wind), improves skin tone. Highly I recommend to try.

Such a compress made the eye, perfectly removes puffiness and refreshes the eye area in the morning, much refreshing look. Only instead of gauze are in the course of cotton pads.

Tags

See also

New and interesting