How should I store eggs and dairy products. It turns out, all my life I was doing it wrong!

It would seem that modern man should have no problems with the storage of the products: threw everything in the refrigerator and about anything without worrying ... However, not all as easy as it seems

Dr. Eugene Komorowski <. / talked about how you need to store eggs and dairy products, as well as pointed out the most common errors in the use of the refrigerator.

How to store yaytsaObrati attention, that is stored in the fridge
Milk
Milk should be stored at a temperature no higher than 5 ° C. Therefore, never place it on the door - not only that the temperature is higher than in other departments, so also every time you open this place gets heat from the room. If the milk is stored in the refrigerator for more than a week, it can be safely disposed of. Cheese
Tightly wrapped hard cheeses can be stored up to 3-4 weeks. They are not as susceptible to temperature conditions, so they can be left at any convenient location. Even if the cheese moldy , it does not matter! It is necessary to cut the portion size of an apricot around the outbreak of mold - the rest can safely have

Cottage
. Cottage cheese and ricotta cheese can be stored for no more than a week. At the same time they are also not desirable to leave in the refrigerator. It is better to choose their place on the middle shelf. Yogurt
Even if the yogurt is packaged or unpackaged and before the end of the implementation period is a long time, you need to use it within a week of purchase. Keep it close to the best cheese. Egg
Eggs should be stored in the coldest part of the refrigerator, so you can not leave them at the door. It is best to put them right in the original packaging in the coldest place - closer to the rear wall or on the top shelf, depending on the type of appliance. Eggs can be stored no more than 3 weeks.

By following these tips, you shalt yourself and your family from eating spoiled food. Share these little secrets with your friends, they will appreciate you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting