Having set this image in the Internet, the expectant mother can not imagine where this will lead ...

Being a woman is very difficult, because to you do, you and your actions will always be sexualized. Even mothers rolling their children in strollers, sometimes you have to fight back from adhering to them guys. Some men can not perceive a woman otherwise, except by sex, and it can not cause any disgust.

Some time after the publication of photos of her pregnant belly Australian blogger Meg Ireland (Meg Ireland) discovered a shocking fact

Photo Meg acquired the virus in nature, but not just because that it demonstrates the capabilities of the human body in the period leading up to the birth of a new life, but because she found a picture of the same fetish site for "lovers of pregnant women", in other words, perverts.

Following the discovery of this heinous fact Meg decided to turn to other pregnant moms: "I see a huge number of mothers publish pictures of their pregnant bellies, and I very much hope that they will not fall into the wrong hands. We should not worry about the theft of our pictures, but, unfortunately, it happens all the time! »

Meg Ireland found that pregnant moms ton pictures have been published on the website without their knowledge

«People say that I should blame only themselves to load personal photos, and it's all my fault (even though my profile is then closed). I see it differently. I do not care that someone copied my photo and someone showed, but what they did to my photos made me disgusted to my stomach, "- he wrote Meg woman warned his followers about the danger of posting photos of pregnancy on the Internet and received from them a lot of support and gratitude.

If you do not want this to happen to your photos, simply limit access to their profile.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting