That's what I do every morning, the whole day, not to feel pain in my legs! Magical 30 seconds.

I constantly ached legs in the morning, and I was so surprised. One thing, if there is pain due to fatigue at the end of the day. But if the leg is unbearable aches, especially in the heel area, after a night's sleep, it's really weird!

One day, I accidentally told about it to her friend, the doctor. The pain did not bother me too much, I just wanted to know why this is happening ... The advice that I gave this wise woman, quickly solved the problem!

Why hurt pyatkiBol in this area of ​​the foot can be caused by damage to the tendons and overexertion. Prolonged walking, flat, overweight, various infections: causes of discomfort can be mass

. If you hurt to step on the heel while walking, be sure to try massaging each leg for 30 seconds in the morning. This simple action will improve blood flow and increase the elasticity of tissues. The legs are not hurt during the day and will not get tired so much!

Having a morning foot massage a regular procedure, you improve the health of the whole! All thanks to the fact that on the feet is a lot of nerve endings and hotspots. Acting on them, you affect all the internal organs.

We have long known about the benefits of foot massage before going to bed, and it seems to be a natural remedy. If you sore heel when walking , try massage morning and rejoice miraculous effect of the procedure! A couple of days you will notice improvements, the main thing - to start

Tags

See also

New and interesting