I used this ointment 2 weeks ... Now, I do not believe my eyes!

This ointment - an excellent alternative to expensive cosmetics from the shops. means components have long been shown to be effective against even the deepest wrinkles. Prepare the ointment not be easy, and the result will surprise even the most demanding ladies!

magic ointment morschinIngredienty
1/2 fresh egg yolk 2 hours. L. almond oil (can substitute olive) 1 hour. l. sea ​​salt 2 hours. l. chamomile decoction 1/2 hours. l. liquid honey 2 hours. l. cosmetic Vaseline

Preparation
First, prepare broth chamomile Mix honey with butter, egg yolk and a decoction of chamomile. pound Vaseline strong > salt. connect the two mixtures carefully vzbey. The product is supposed to be dense and greasy. Keep ointment in the fridge.

Apply the product on the face and neck with light massage movements, without rubbing for 30 minutes. Remains take off with a soft cloth dampened with mineral water. Before you begin to be transformed, specify, whether you have allergies to ingredients: chamomile, honey and salt, are part of ointments, unfortunately, can not go to owners of Sensitive Skin
Use this magic ointment 2 weeks and are guaranteed to notice a change in their appearance. Preserve youth and beauty!

Tags

See also

New and interesting