"Volcano" Swedish pizza. So, you this dish is not ready yet!

Master of Culinary Arts tirelessly create recipes unusual pizza
Here, for example, Swedish Chef Halmat Guivry wanted to create something new. Once he confessed, "I decided that I should end the torment of choice, and one day sat down, drew a star and I thought about the different tastes that could fill every part of it."

So get unusual pizza, explosive taste of which you will appreciate!

Swedish pizza "Volcano" Ingredients
200 g of flour 10 g of fresh compressed yeast (or 1 hour . l. dry yeast) olive oil 120 ml of water 200 g canned tomatoes a pinch of oregano < grated cheese 6 small sausages 6 slices bacon fries or optional salad salt and pepper to taste < / other ingredients to taste (mushrooms, peppers, onions and so on. d.)

preparation
to prepare the dough in a bowl mix the flour , yeast, 1 hr. l. salt 4 tbsp. l. olive oil. Gradually pour in the water and then knead the dough well. Leave it for an hour. At this time, you can cook the sauce for pizza. Heat the pan, pour 4 tbsp. l. olive oil, add salt, pepper and oregano. After 15-20 minutes, the sauce is ready. As a test there? It's time to roll it!

With the help of a small round saucer and ordinary toothpick draw a circle in the center of the dough.

Cut the drawn circle into 6 equal parts.

Distribute the sauce and grated cheese on a large range of test.

Decorate with small sausages bases obtained triangles of dough.

Do pockets simple way shown in the picture.

The edges of the pockets fasten slices of bacon.

A further flight of fancy you! Each of the pockets fill your favorite filling. It can be mushrooms, peppers and lots of cheese.

Bake a miracle 13-15 minutes at 250 ° C. In the center of the finished pizza laid out a little bit of French fries or salad.

Few details about the original pizza preparation see in the video

Pizza «Volcano» -. It is the right decision for gatherings with friends. It attracts the fact that you can use the stuffing for every taste!

And what ingredients do you choose?

Tags

See also

New and interesting