Always I wondered why this part of the Chinese chopsticks ... So that's it!





< Sticks for sushi
! Trying to learn how to use chopsticks properly, I found an interesting thing! It is a sin not to share this discovery ... Pay attention to the bars connecting the two sticks together.
Always I wondered why this part of the Chinese chopsticks ... So that's it!



Chopsticks edyStolbiki on sticks ends not just glued together: they have a secret destination. Unfortunately, very few people know about it.

Columns can not crush along the rod, as we used to do it. You will make the right move, breaking off them horizontally! Consider carefully this picture.
Always I wondered why this part of the Chinese chopsticks ... So that's it!



Correct the broken bars are a convenient stand for sticks! In order not to put them right on the table when you need to move or have a drink, use the small wooden plank.

There are special stands for Chinese chopsticks Always I wondered why this part of the Chinese chopsticks ... So that's it!



With such a support sticks in restaurants. But if krasivenkoy gizmos is not at hand, pasted columns will be very helpful!
Always I wondered why this part of the Chinese chopsticks ... So that's it!



I never cease to amaze all new every day! Show your friends that sensitive information like share his discovery ...

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net