This will happen if to dip the egg into a cup of coffee! Few people know the wonderful reception ...

Savings and practicality - these are the two pillars on which rests my family budget. But there is a third force that works for me every day is a useful tricks to help facilitate the implementation of any business

! Working in the office, it is reasonable to want to spend money on snacks and lunch, while eating in a balanced manner. I recently discovered that's so interesting cooking tricks , created especially for office workers. I share them with undisguised delight!

life hacking ofisaPosmotrev for this video, you know, how to boil an egg in a regular cup of coffee. One has only to put the washed egg in a cup of hot drink invigorating as a couple of minutes it will be ready!

Egg boiled succeed - and that's fine, good for your health! A couple months ago I tried to lose weight and kept protein diet , at that time a great trick has become my salvation.

In this video, one can draw a bright idea: how to cut the apple, that it was convenient to have the monitor as the original pack sandwiches to work, as there are cookies, crumbs are not put to sleep the entire keyboard ... ingenuity, be sure

!

Learning new, we become better! If you found interesting these original ideas, show them to your favorite friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting