How to cook the most delicious cauliflower in the world: it is better I have not tried!





Even if you're not a particular fan of the dishes of cauliflower «Website» How to cook the most delicious cauliflower in the world: it is better I have not tried!



Rosy, fragrant, crisp outside and tender inside, fried cauliflower in cheese breaded How to cook the most delicious cauliflower in the world: it is better I have not tried!



Roasted cauliflower kapustaIngredienty
  • 1 head cauliflower 3 eggs 6 tablespoons. l. flour oil for frying 1 tbsp. breadcrumbs 50 g grated hard cheese 1/2 hours. l. curry (can substitute other favorite spices) salt
    Preparation
    1. Kochan cabbage disassemble into florets and place in a pot, water zaley lightly salt and put on fire. After boiling, boil the cabbage for 5 minutes, and then Cast away on a colander. In a deep bowl vzbey eggs with curry, add them to a small pinch of salt and flour. The mixture is stirred until smooth. In a separate bowl mix the breadcrumbs with the grated cheese. Each inflorescence cabbage dipped in batter and then rolled in breadcrumbs prepared. Fire away in the well-heated frying pan in a moderate amount of oil until golden brown, Zaatov flip to the other side.
      I love this syrrrnuyu crust, tasty - not a word! A great side dish to meat even though the fish, and it is possible and so pohrustet.

      Rather, share with friends this recipe vkusnyatinki!

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net