Fitness Mama Told How to get in shape after delivery 7 days!

One of the main problems of women during pregnancy is weight gain. Why is it problem? Because I want to cry at the thought that all of this and then have to get rid of. But today the heroine of this article is not about to cry, because it not only keeps excellent shape during pregnancy, but regained it after lightning.

This 27-year-old Cooper Sia (Sia Cooper), and as you can see in the photo below, it is in excellent physical shape. But most interesting is that this photo was taken after only 7 days after delivery!

As stated in its caption to this photo:

"Without makeup. Without Photoshop. I just sleepy. While many may say that I'm pretty fast back to get in shape, but my body is still soft, but whatever, I love my postpartum body, because inside it has grown, and then the little man was born. How do you like this? Muscle memory is also an amazing thing, and this is proof that hard work really pays off over a during pregnancy, even when you feel as big as a house. Next I have a long way, but I'm sure it will pass. I focused on the net post-natal diet, but I also take an insane amount of calories to feed her newborn baby. I must admit that I miss her pregnant belly. I have no words to describe in words, those little bumps inside of me, and I can not believe my daughter for 6 days. But to have her out here, too, is surprisingly pleasant »

In this photo, she is already 10 days after birth

And this says that it is a workout during pregnancy helped her to quickly go back to the taut shape after childbirth

In an interview with People magazine Sia told about his training, she spent the day of birth:

"On that day I went to the gym, like a treadmill with a high slope, shook her biceps with dumbbells standing and squatting with a barbell. I was the last training before the big grand appearance of my daughter! »

And this at 38 weeks during their first and second pregnancies

"Almost 38 weeks of pregnancy, and I decided to compare their first pregnancy and the way I look right now. During the first pregnancy, I became a cardio-rabbit, and almost did not work with heavy weights. During this pregnancy I was able to do both. Crazy difference in their stomachs is not it? »

And this data is published photographs are not just to show off, she did it to inspire other women:

"We must not allow to go around as usual during pregnancy. If you can help - help. You must do this for ourselves and for your growing child. »

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting