Surgeon Operation was late for his son, but the father when he discovered the truth ...

How often do we judge people, not knowing what is really going on in their lives? How often do we exalt above their grief of others? How often drowning in emotion, we undeservedly offend the feelings of others?

Surgeon was summoned to the hospital. The boy was in a serious car accident, I was in need of emergency surgery. Running down the corridor, the doctor came to the father of the child: "Why so late? WHY? - In tears I cried Dad. - Do not you know that my son's life in danger? You do have the responsibility of "the surgeon replied," I'm sorry, I was out on urgent business, but came as soon as I could. Now, please, for the sake of your son, calm down and let me operate. »

Father did not stop: "Calm down? Yes, what you are doing? What if your son would have been in his place? Calm down? ? Normally, yes, "Doctor, with a smile, said:" I can not work a miracle, but do not worry. I will do all I can for your son. " Father's response is clearly not satisfied: "It's easy to say, when he is not involved in the situation!»

After the surgery, the surgeon came to the boy's parents and quietly said to his father: "It's all right. Your son is out of danger. " Then he looked at his watch and immediately rushed to the door: "The nurse will tell you the details," - he shouted, moving away. Father turned to the nurse and asked angrily: "It is always like you? God, what arrogance! He that was not two minutes to tell me in detail about the operation? »

"His son died yesterday in an accident, - the girl said with tears in her eyes. - When we called him, he was at the funeral. After he saved your son, he went up to bury his ... »

Add to this there is nothing more. Share this story with your friends.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting