The story of the three sons who give mom one at Present

Three sons have long since left the parental home and found his place in life. And now, many years later, they got together and began to discuss the best gifts that gave her elderly mother.

The first said: "I have built for our mother a huge house»

. The second said: "I gave her a Mercedes with a personal driver»

. The third smiled and said: "I udelal both of you. You know how much a mother loves music? But it is difficult to treat with modern gadgets, and she can not listen to the songs from your phone. So I gave her a magnificent bird that knows hundreds of songs. Dozens of music professionals for 12 years taught the bird to all these tunes. She is the only one of its kind. Mom enough just to name a song, and the bird will sing it. »

Shortly after this conversation, the children received letters of thanks from the mother.

"Milton, - she wrote the first son - a house which you have built, is huge for me! But I live in only one room, and had from time to time to do the cleaning in the rest. »

"Herald - wrote her second son, - I am too old to go somewhere. Most of the time I sit at home, so I use the Mercedes is very rare. And the driver so rude to me!. »

"Dear Donald, - wrote the third son of a woman - I am glad that at least you know what your mother likes.

chicken was very tasty! ". Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting