Complete Surprise: Why hesitate Stars In Childhood More Total

It is now a celebrity quietly held in public and openly smiling fans with red carpets. But once they were too insecure children who are intimidated to answer at the board and did not want to once again draw attention to themselves.

Let's find out what are shy of our heroine today, when we went to school, and how they deal with it.

Alsou: haircut "hedgehog" and dark circles under the eyes

Singer Alsou for many is the epitome of femininity and grace. But it turns out, in her childhood, everything was not so. Moreover, up to 10 years, it was not at all like a girl, which is why very worried. That's because her grandmother every summer is very short sheared, and once even shaved nalyso.

"Grandma thought: that hair grow thicker, they need to be cut at the root - if there was such a belief. And I went with a "hedgehog." Of course, very shy, crying. But grandma still every summer I shaved. Well, that by September at least something to grow on her head. While the bow was still nothing to attach "- admitted in an interview Alsou" 7 Days »

. As a child Alsu with her parents lived in the North and its body does not have enough vitamins, so, as she says, she often had bruises under her eyes and greyish complexion: "It is now I have learned to hide traces of lack of sleep and fatigue with the help of women's tricks, and then was formless ugly duckling. And in the transition to adulthood recovered, besides, was forced to wear braces

. " Because of all this, the future star was a lot of complexes. The actress spent a lot of time and effort to deal with them. I helped her in this kind of public profession. "Only when thousands of people in the audience began to applaud me, I gained self-confidence", - says Alsu

. Elizabeth Boyar: brekety

One of the most beautiful actresses of Russian cinema Elizabeth Boyar as a child was too insecure girl.

"I was wildly notorious in every sense. I wore braces hated and talked to prishepetochkoy - in general, the horror, the horror "- she admitted in an interview with" Relax! Names. »

In order to overcome the inferiority complex, Boyar went to study in a model school. "It was a fashionable trend in the early 90s: no matter how you look, lay out the money - and we will make you the star of the catwalk! This school taught acting, dance, psychology. And somehow it liberated me. There is still braces removed ", - she told the Star

. Vera Brezhnev poverty and vneshnost

External image and style of the singer Vera Brezhnev copy many modern women. But in his youth Artist I was sure that she ugly. "I am a long time with their appearance not much interested. I understand that ugly, well, take it for granted. She wore a short haircut, no curls "- remembered Brezhnev in an interview with«

TELENEDELYA ". In addition, due to the short-sightedness Vera wore big glasses. In her family almost always short of money, so it was often in the old clothes that she had to continue wearing his sister.

"When the first second-hands, we were looking for in piles sent from Europe and America Wearing things that a more or less decent, brought home, washed, repaired, ironed. And we, wishing her mother never told about the way of us being bullied at school and in the yard, laughing, what we eat in the school canteen free lunch ", - said the singer in an interview to" Caravan of stories Collection »
Of course, when faith has become a soloist of the group "VIA Gra", and came to her confidence and style. But childhood trauma for a long time did not give the famous singer to live a normal life, and to cope with them, she spoke to a psychologist.

Cindy Crawford: rodinka

One of the main features of appearance of supermodel Cindy Crawford - a mole on his face. In his youth, the future star of her very embarrassed, and even wanted to get rid of bullying classmates.

"Of course, later it helped me stand out, and many people still consider it to be the most recognizable feature of my way. But as for recognition - it came thanks to great photographers like Herb Ritts, who were able to provide me in an unusual light. That's when I learned how to feel beautiful, "- said the catwalk star

. Also, in an interview with Cindy said that beauty - is synonymous with confidence: "If you feel good about yourself, the people you and perceive. I always say that it is necessary to portray confidence, until it becomes a part of you. »

Uma Thurman: growth and ulybka

Muse of director Quentin Tarantino as a child as well as our other protagonist was not very confident. Due to the high growth in school teased her "tower", and her smile was called

"ugly." "Someone told me that I have an ugly smile. I felt terrible. And what do you think? I spent the whole youth, trying not to smile from ear to ear. Now I understand that it is not valued his youth. In the end, people will always tell you something unpleasant, but I only recently learned not to pay attention to it "- Uma Thurman admitted in an interview with the American edition of Hello magazine

! Lily Collins: brovi

27-year-old actress Lily Collins is the owner of thick black eyebrows - the trend of recent years. Now the star is proud of them and strongly emphasizes, but it was not always. At school, Lily often embarrassed by this feature of their appearance.

"I was embarrassed eyebrows, because people are always something to say about them. I always knew I was different. But once I was in Tokyo for a promotion for the film "Mirror Mirror," and the girls there showed on his brow and said: "Look! We have eyebrows like Lily Collins. " They painted them. I thought: "This is so weird!" It was nice and a huge compliment, "- said the actress in an interview with the magazine Wonderwall

. Now Lily boldly declares that she does not care if someone suddenly can not please her eyebrows (which has repeatedly stopped stylists who were going to change their shape). "What a bizarre and strange, that is in you and makes you special" - she says

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting