My dad kissed my mom's hand and raced with a towel over his shoulder into the kitchen to cook, brushing dust off furniture as he went.

Everyone understands in their own way. what care. And care can be different, because you can take care of another person or creature, and inanimate objects. Isn’t it the way we care for our pets? But isn’t taking care of plants a concern?

However, sometimes we learn about such sensitive and caring people who are simply impossible not to admire. And today's edition. "Site" She will share the story of one woman who felt cared for every other half every day from year to year.

When he came from work, he first washed his hands and ran to the child. He did not look at the table, did not grasp at the fresh newspaper, but rushed to Philip to babysit him, to shake him in his arms. Then I managed to fall in love with my spouse again, writes Ekaterina.

"Mom needs to rest," he whispered to Philip as he rocked our son in his arms. He sang his favorite lullaby while the child fell asleep. "Mom needs to rest," he muttered sleepily as he got up at night to change our treasure diaper. He waited quietly until the child was full, and then carefully sent him to bed.

“Mom needs to rest,” he repeated when he tried to feed our caprizula with a spoon. “Mom needs to rest,” said the husband, gathering with little Philip for a walk to give me some time to be alone.

“Mother needs to rest,” he cunningly winked at his son, who demanded a fresh fairy tale, and began to expound another story invented on the go. “Mom needs to rest,” he told a novice schoolboy who could not understand all these letters and numbers. And patiently explained to our child incomprehensible material.

"Mom needs a break," he chuckled at Philip, who returned late in the evening after another gathering with friends. And these words covered all the experiences of the past days, protected from any problems, failures and fatigue. There were tears of relief in my eyes. I realized that everything was okay, that everything was fine.

Then he replaced the word “mother” with the word “grandmother”. And the love for her husband came with a new force. “Grandma needs to rest,” he said convincingly to his grandson, when he was cranky, leaving us for the first time for the night without a mom and a folder. The soul immediately became calmer, and the grandson soon fell asleep under the words of his grandfather's lullaby.

“Grandma needs to rest,” he whispered to his grandson as he prepared to go fishing with him for the first time. “Grandma needs to rest,” he firmly told his grandson and handed him headphones so that songs from a newfangled smartphone did not ring all over the street.

Then my husband died. He barely lived to see his granddaughter. Philip and his sister-in-law took me to their apartment. They didn't want me to feel alone in our empty choirs. But even with the kids, it was hard. When she first took her granddaughter in her arms, she burst into tears. It seemed that right at that moment I would hear his voice saying, “Grandma needs to rest.” She even turned around, foolishly hoping for a miracle.

And in the evening, as I was trying to sleep, I heard a quiet voice from the nursery: “Go to sleep, my little one, fall asleep.” Mom needs to rest! I lightly opened the door and watched Philip shake his daughter in her arms. And he sings that well-known lullaby that his father loved to sing. And even if he has already left, but his phrase “mother needs to rest” continues to live, Ekaterina shared.

Peels is a touching story that shows that the good we invest in our children and grandchildren will surely bear the right fruits. These people will surely know. what care. Real concern.

Tags

See also

New and interesting