05.06. Six days that shook the world

< 1967

Shobe you have not thought of my bias, can be viewed from many sources. And it will still be correct. But the fact remains - the Arabs in 1967 and continued to believe Israel is historical and territorial misunderstanding and all their actions confirmed this fact. Neither my God Schaub you thought sho I believe that Jews in this matter were white and fluffy, sho your hare. States would not have been.
The causes and reasons for the war, which eventually became the Six Day was more than enough. In principle, suffice to say about the project drainage waters of the Jordan tributaries, thus depriving Israel most of the waters of said river. Israel - not Finland, with not a lot of water, so opposed the construction of the canal is strictly. First writing, then with air. They bombed and shelled seriously and thoroughly.
The question is. In the real, without Ponte, confrontation. Because the Israeli army had to fight in an interesting setting. Three Arab army, which had to fight really (practically everyone else showed up in support, but did not take part in hostilities) - Egypt, Syria and Jordan, a total surpassed Tsahal in all. The manpower - 360 264 thousand people, tanks - 2000 to 800 aircraft - 770 300 plus (or minus) to this, MIGs Egyptians and Syrians had the characteristics of a more serious Mirage, which settles Jews. And the tanks, which the Soviet Union bothered to provide the Arabs were much steeper British tanks IDF. And Israel was in the ring - a look at the map.
And it happened in the end, Shaw is small and not the most secure military equipment Israel razdolbal pieces in half three Arab armies, losing 777 men against 15 thousand Arabs (Shaw, too, I'm sorry, it is essential to caution, as thereby extracted victory Union in World War II)
Can long tryndet a preemptive strike on the Jewish tricks - that anyone Well, Lord, do not interfere climb ahead? Moreover, preparing for war on both sides. And, moreover, it already was the third clash with what the outcome. So that is possible on two fronts. If you know how.
Much after Igor Guberman wrote in one of the "Garik»:

At night, authorities withers and zvereet
Wild sleep disturbs the royal eggs
What the Chinese are suddenly fighting as
Jews And the Jews have multiplied, as the Chinese

Tags

See also

New and interesting