If the wife does not get along with her mother - takes the side of his wife or divorce

If the wife does not get along with her mother - on the side of his wife or divorce

. If the husband does not get along with her mother - on the side of her husband or divorce

. Well, why do you need to live with him, if he is a fool and worse than your old mother. After all, it can not be correct!

Inspired by the Bible: "Let the husband shall cleave to his wife, and they shall be one flesh and one blood»

I continue the story of my client C.

"I knew that the younger generation with the senior did not get along. But I never imagined that this would happen in my family. When I was a boy, my mother often said that it will help my wife to keep house, until we get the apartment.

But what actually happened? Mama "helped" my wife is mainly directed at her and shouldered all the housework. My wife, while she was on holiday, with all cope. By the way, it is not an example of my mother loved to engage in farming. She did not complain (Cinderella), and I did not see anything.

When the vacation ended and his wife began to work, after a while, to my surprise, she saw a flash of anger, though in a fairly long period of courtship did not hear a single harsh word from her.

Soon, I realized, but advised his wife to suffer. Now I understand that it was impossible to endure it, because the mother remarks, though made in a low voice, were offensive to the unconscious level.

In addition, the mother tried to take the place that rightfully belonged to his wife, she entertained my guests, my wife is basically setting the table, when we went to the cinema, mother and wife took me by the arm, and when we meet people walked, threw my wife's hand, and almost under the hand, I went with my mother.

Now I understand that the mother had nothing to do with us to go to the movies, and if so it went, I had nothing to go hand in hand with it.

Of course, it was an insult. It is a pity that at that time I did not have any psychological preparation.

If I stood on the side of his wife! But I tried to somehow reconcile. Mom said that she right, his wife was talking about her right and asked to wait. Mom, I said that it is preparing a better wife, his wife said that I prefer her kitchen. To be honest, kitchen wife I liked more, but I did not want to hurt his mother.

My duplicity, sooner or later had to become evident. It was a nice quiet evening. I ran through the meat. My wife took fry patties. Suddenly my mother said the following phrase: "Let me fire. You're saying that I'm better than fry patties. " That was then! And I grilled burgers himself ...

After a year of marriage I was the bearer of essential hypertension with frequent crises. Our happiness is that a year later we got an apartment and started living separately. If all it lasted a little longer, I'm not sure that our family would be preserved, even though we were very attached to each other.

Now, when my son got married, we lived together for a single day. »

Dear readers! You will ask me, how can that be, if his apartment there, and it's time to build a family.

My opinion, though I'm on it, and do not insist that the time for you to build a family has not come yet. You still immature person just can not make money for an apartment.

So life works that have grown chicks fly away from the parental nest and twist of their own. And better than strength, which you do not enough to concentrate on the qualification growth and bring it to such an extent that you are able to earn on an apartment.

And if you are not able to do this, look for a sexual partner, but do not create a family and have children, do not leave behind offspring, unadapted to life, just like you.

Author: Michael Litvak

Tags

See also

New and interesting