In appearance it is usual wedding. But when I saw who comes down the aisle with the newlyweds ...

Justin Wedding and Carol at first glance no different from other special wedding events. Everything was very nice, the couple swear each other eternal love.

However, the wedding was one feature ...

Witness Justin was Gabi dog. They met a few years ago, when Justin was assigned as an assistant to the dog because Justin was injured in military deystviyah.

Justin says: "I served in the airborne troops in Afghanistan in 2012. Next to me exploded an improvised explosive device, which completely destroyed my truck. Heavily damaged my hip, because of what had subsequently amputated left leg ".

"The less I use a wheelchair, the more need help from Gabi. He helps me with everything. Even when I was in the morning put on a prosthesis, Gaby gives me a special lubricant ".

"When I need a break, Gaby was right there. I can rely on him in a difficult moment. If I fall, the dog is always running up to me, trying to prevent the fall or soften the blow ".

It seems that Justin Carol and Gaby have to go through a lot together. But I think they will cope!

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting