At night the driver Wes mother and daughter - as soon as they fell asleep, he turned in the other direction

< In 15 years Rumiko Kawaguchi of Japan's dreams of becoming a female pilot. In 2010, she filed an application to the known pilot school, where she was soon to pass the test. Instead, with his mother Suzanne girl at midnight I came to Niigata station, where after a short time, they had to take a train to the cherished dream Rumiko. But this, to the great misfortune has happened - the trains were canceled due to snow.

Rumiko started crying in despair. Exams in college for pilots begins at 9 am, and the distance of 300 km up to that time it was simply impossible. The girl was more than upset. But Susan refused to give up: "Let's go catch the car!" - She said emphatically daughter. For an hour Rumiko and her mom spent on the road, hoping that at least someone will stop next to them. Half an hour later their expectations failed. The driver drove them to another railway line, where, according to news reports, there were still trains. Marvel, unfortunately, did not happen. Further reports stopped just at the moment when the mother and daughter arrived at the station. Failure Rumiko if pursued. Not knowing what to do, they were left to wait outside at the nearest gas station. Five in the morning - just four hours before the exam. She almost said goodbye to his dream, when he saw a huge truck pulls up to a gas station.

The driver agreed to take her mother and daughter to Kanazawa, where they could take a bus to college for two hours. Heated conversation, Suzanne and Rumiko told Yokoyama (as introduced driver), but all they had to endure during those hours. Girl shared with the driver of his cherished dream, which would not have dared to think more if I had not seen his truck. Once Yokoyama reached the turn at Kanazawa, he suddenly turned in the opposite direction: "I will bring you directly to the college."

Mother and daughter could not be more grateful. Yokoyama called his client and postponed the meeting until 4 hours later - all for the sake of Rumiko! At 8.50 am, 10 minutes before the start of the examination, the girl was in college. Rumiko and Susan asked the driver to leave their address or phone number, to thank him for dignity in the future. "It's okay - he said. I have a daughter your age, I understand how you feel! »

required to write an essay on the topic "The experience that deeply touched you" On the exam 15-year-old girl. Rumiko, without hesitation, described the events that took place with her right before the exam.

The best thing about this story is that the girl was able to fulfill his cherished dream by enrolling in college for future pilots.

By number Suzanne Rumiko truck and still managed to calculate the phone number Yokoyama. The first thing he asked, hearing the voice on the phone Suzanne was, "Well, how? Passed "The driver was very happy to learn that she has successfully managed, and only thanks to the numerous replied:" I did not do anything special »

!

Rumiko later entered the prestigious Institute of Japanese aviation, becoming a good pilot.

If kindness Yokoyama-san, too, touched your heart, I share this story with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting