10 amazing tips from the great orator and psychologist Dale Carnegie:
1. If you want to find happiness, stop thinking about gratitude and ingratitude, and indulge in inner joy, which brings the very commitment.
2. Never try to get even with your enemies, because it will bring you a much more harm than they.
3. Do as General Eisenhower, never think for a minute about the people who you trouble.
4. Do not criticize, do not judge, do not complain.
5. Remember that your correspondent can not be fully human. But he does not think so. Do not blame him.
6. Know how to get up on the other person's position and understand what he needs, not you. From those who will be able to do so, will the whole world.
7. If a person tries to use you for their own purposes, his cross out from among their acquaintances.
8. When fate presents you a lemon, make lemonade.
9. Be busy. This is the cheapest medication on the ground - and one of the most effective.
10. Behave as if you are already happy, and you'll be really happy.