Heavenly mail: The universe says

Heavenly mail: Universe says

I believe that the universe need to communicate. Learn to see the signs, develop their sensitivity to them. When the internal radar configured to accept messages from the top post is daily: accidentally dropped by passers-phrases, the song in the taxi, the inscription on the t-shirt cyclist. Dreams saturate symbols like water, and all that remains - to listen, hear and do not clog with dirt filters

. And yet - take all happening as the way you want to go, rather than an unfortunate necessity and inconvenience. All uncomfortable condition - good practice living these states. Careful and deliberate, as the morning in the village.

Just they need to live in the moment when they occur, rather than in advance or after the fact. Eternal trouble "obdumatyh" - constantly filled up, or into the past, to the mental heartburn said chewing, or in the future, erasing to the ground is not yet worn dreams. What is happening under the nose and passes not noticed - yesterday there were no wrinkles today -. Has two deep

Get away from reality. Do not tell her what form to take, as the case. Bozhko imperfections scratching their bellies in anticipation of food - feed them all, that your picture of the world "not reached" before the expected. In other words, if you bought on the market a good plum, and when he got home, found in a handful of them are bad, do not worry and do not think badly of me Seller, do not get angry, do not fret. Feed the Mentally caused bad thoughts about someone, something or herself a little gods imperfections, these ethereal creatures thick joyful - and watch lighter, cleaner and easier to immediately becomes the soul

. To say to myself, "Yes, I'm not perfect" - well worth it. Actually, you should often let ourselves with the world, to finally find this very world. My favorite lesson about self-acceptance I got out of the mouth is very good, adequate and talented professional who asked why she forgot something to do in the layout, void sumnyashesya said, because I govnodizayner

. That's all. And the world did not collapse. It is not necessary to speak out loud, but not out of place to remind ourselves of this, once again caught in the vise of their own perceptions of themselves as the ideal mother, wife, daughter, friend or employee. Hell no! - You are the same kind, lively, funny, absurd and humane, just like everyone else. We do not post on your business cards, not marital status, not mechanical body with artificial intelligence - we humans

. Universe like honest and brave. Firmly standing on their feet, the earth, exposed to the wind. With them fun to say, they know how to be grateful. they are also very pleasant to me. In them I feel their flock. I am very bank of such people.

Surprisingly, I only now understand how important it is for a relaxing stop the flow of life cycles on itself. Clean the head of all those endless "wish, I want - even more, further and higher" and poprobovatzhit as simple as possible. Move the focus to infinite internal reflection on what is happening around, turn off mode unbridled consumption and begin to appreciate the state of freedom and silence, to find the joy of his world, his circle.

When you know that enough of not only the city, but also a live becomes much easier. I like to imagine myself time and transparent and do not cling to people, things and relationships, allowing them to come to an end and change the way they want, experiencing their own rhythms of rapprochement and distancing. Everything flows, everything changes, and yaosoznanno put at the beginning of this phrase is the word "let».

I remind myself to breathe deeply, and that "the people who come to you - your most important thing for today." And still I am "good blog" where to write stuff that filled the warm day, be it modeling mushrooms with caramelized milk, a new pencil sharpener or reeking of fire t-shirt. This is my way of saying thanks to the universe, I see, I notice I need it and like it, please continue ...

But to make this post useful from a practical point of view, to tell one good method of determining their true feelings on a particular issue. Often it happens that it is necessary to take a decision, and you are standing donkey Buridan and do not know what to choose. I do not remember where I learned this technique, but it is really a very powerful and effective when torn between two decisions, mentally take one of them. But only very firmly and unconditionally, like alternative for you and not there, and there was no doubt. And then have lived in this decision a day or two or even a week (more serious the decision, the longer). No action is taken, their behavior does not change, and no one on its internal decision not to speak (this is important). Surprisingly, very soon you will feel the body will begin to respond to the thought: you either feel the lightness and the absolute feeling of the correctness of the decision ( "yes, that's exactly what I want") or feel a terrible sadness and regret, as usually happens when passing the point of no return.

A hundred times tested, works: it helps to understand what the soul wants really, and that - the usual seasonal whim attack dope

. Coincides with an edge and appreciate what is happening.

I remind you - it's clean copy.

Author: Olga Primachenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting