Bright Kids pearls from real life - laughter and only!

Children as no one else able to use imagination to the full, to find a way out of any situation and be open-minded. They have a lot to learn:

• At the end of a quarter rating. Please show blog. Son:
    - Wait, look better, I can wiggle their ears
    • The son of crossword puzzles: "Without it, not cook pancakes - four letters, the first M".. The child unhesitatingly wrote "Mama».
      • Cyrus (4 years 11 months) sees his grandmother's photo in his youth. Asks:
        - Grandma, is that you
        ? -. Yes, I
        - You are so smooth was still
        • I feed Rada (2 years 8 months) with spoons and persuade:
          ! - Well, let's for my mother, for the Innu
          ! Daughter chewed for five minutes, I say it again:
          - Come on now for a Luba
          ! Radmila, pointing at his mouth still full, says:
          - Wait. There's still Inna.
          • For the first time I put on the son (4 years) vest. He was surprised: "Mom, I have that once in prison sat?!»
            • Kate was 2 years old - a nice period property, when all 'mine' - my pot my dad, my toys, etc. Walk with dad in the backyard. Dad teases her:
              - My tree
              ! - No-oo, it's my tree
              ! - My shop
              ! - No-oo, it's my shop
              ! - My hydropower plant! - And waits as docha respond to the difficult and unfamiliar word
              . Katya thought and thought, and careless, so responsible:
              - And I do not need it and
              • Togh Dad says: "Either you're going to sleep right now, or I will swear!". Toja (3, 5 years) looking at him carefully: "From this we do not want anything»

• Anya. 4 years to see newly born kittens:
                  - Oh, what pretty, so similar to mice, only in the face and it is determined that these are people
                  • In the morning, putting his brother in the garden, put forth a riddle:
                    ! - The early bird gets the children to bed prevents
                    ? A slew:
                    . - Mom
                    • I collect her son for a walk, shoes boots, decided to accelerate the process to help:
                      - Come on foot
                      . The son leg raises, it seems to me that it is not that. I speak:
                      - Let other
                      ! He submits another. I understand that the first time he was right back to him:
                      - Let other
                      ! Son surprised looks around, shrugs and says:
                      - And most do not have
                      • Mom, why cats do not wash their paws after touched people
                        • The sister fell? in kindergarten and hit the elbow. She sits in the car and said: - Today I fell and did not cry! Mom, I'm ready to give birth
                          • My good friend - the two daughters the same age. Speaking to the younger, he called her "bunny". Suddenly she asks her:
                            - And that, too, Lena "Bunny»
                            ? Familiar replies:
                            - Of course, too, I love you both
                            . A little thought and requisitions his jealousy, the youngest agrees:
                            - Well, let the same be "bunny", only little gray and the front foot is broken
                            • The son is studying in the second grade.. Roman numerals it has not yet been explained, but the text of Peter I already asked. The son does his homework, and my wife and I sit next to her and read every one ear listening to what he was reading ...
                              We hear the following:
                              - ... Russian Emperor Peter-stick
                              . I'm laughing already crawled under the table
                              • The Pope:.
                                - Artyom, who is SpongeBob
                                ? - Dad, what are you doing? It's a yellow cloth, on legs!
                                • In the shop today to hit back and dropped the Five. I say small:
                                  - Bunny, lift, please
                                  . Then the man next to lifts and gives me with the words:
                                  - Of course, I do not ... Bunny
                                  Minor, so indignantly:
                                  - Why then raised
                                  • In the morning we go to stop Vanya am (3 years 3 months) on the hands:
                                    ? - Mom, what ..
                                    ? - Wan, calm down, and me so hard
                                    ! - Mom, what ..
                                    ? - Wan, leave me alone with your questions, sit down in a minibus, ask
                                    . - Mom, why are you not wearing my shoes !!!
                                    • - Thea, you lepish plasticine, my girl, flower
                                      ? - No
                                      . It continues to mold thin vertical wand.
                                      - What? Sapling?
                                      - No
                                      . - What is it
                                      ? -. Bent armature
                                      • - Mom, can I go for a walk
                                        ? - From this hole in pantyhose
                                        ? - No, Svetka from the third floor
                                        • Mitya (5 years) plays in Fixiki:
                                          . - Simca, Napoleon goes
                                          ! I:
                                          - Mitya, and you know who Napoleon
                                          ? - Yes, it is such a lizard that changes color
                                          • We wanted to tease Vic (6, 5 years), chasing a boy:
                                            . - Vic, you're in love with Nikita, whether
                                            ? Vick calmly:
                                            - Um, we have a three-year planning a wedding - of course, in love
                                            • Husband clean!. The son ran up to me and asks:
                                              - Mom, have you ever seen our dad naked
                                              ? - Well, uh ...
                                              - Hurry, look at this horror
                                              • Scolded first, the eldest son of classes, then a junior for what dragged the cat, then a cat, for what to eat from the children's plates! . They sat down to finally eat lunch.
                                                Small joy:
                                                - Oh, we eat as if we were a happy family
                                                • Lera (3 years 5 months) evening:
                                                  ! - And when I grow up and graduate from kindergarten, where I'll go
                                                  ? - The school as Jack
                                                  . - And then
                                                  ? - The Institute
                                                  . - And then
                                                  ? - At work
                                                  . - And then
                                                  ? - Uh ... retired
                                                  . - Yes .. And I live when I'm ul>: fit4brain.ru

?? Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
                                                  Liked? Share with your friends!
                                                  Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting