The teacher arranged for the children really magical photoshoot

Photographer Anshu Agarwal recently shared a series of photographs in which the children of a remote village in Uttarakhand (India) play Quidditch - a magical sport of the world of Harry Potter

. We are in the Website admire the kindness and talent of this guy and a little envious of his disciples.

Kalapa Village is located in 210 kilometers from the nearest railway station Dehradun in North India. The school for students of all ages Anshu Agarwal temporarily teaches literature and shows films in English.

"On Sunday I showed children movies of the Harry Potter series. They immediately began to dream that they themselves witches and wizards, "- says Anshu Aragval

In his spare time Anshu was very interested in the technique levitation photos, so he got the idea to recreate the game of Quidditch with the camera.

"When I said that I could teach them a flying lesson, they excite, which literally dragged me into the field. During the four days of jumps with wooden platform we have collected enough material for pictures. »

"Photoshoot was quite difficult, but when I showed the children get the shots, they squealed with delight»

"I was happy and proud to have brought into their lives a little bit of magic. These feelings do not pass

words. "

Anshu Agarwal

Photo source: Anshu Aragval
According to the materials: buzzfeed, deccanchronicle

via www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/viral-and-trending/140216/quidditch-in-the-hills.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting