15 coolest teachers that ought to give the Nobel prize

Forty eight million four hundred forty six thousand nine hundred seventy

Probably, each of us had a teacher that we love and proud to remember even many years after graduation.

We Website found 15 teachers who inspire their students and teach them to think outside the box and just raise the spirits. I hope with time all over the world such teachers will become more and more.

Every day my classmate draws on the Board cat of the day. And today he got sick. The teacher just took the phone and began to copy cat from the Internet. Love this guy.

The teacher wanted to help boys who had no fathers. So they opened a "Gentlemen's club" where children learn to tie a tie, shake hands, etc.

So my art teacher proves that creativity is possible in all circumstances.

Once these teachers have made here are funny photos for a magazine...

... and then decided to turn it into a tradition.

Today my teacher in algebra got on my hands to explain to me what is opposite.

And my teacher of life has taught us faithfulness and constancy.

When the first couple moved from 9 to 7 in the morning, the teacher immediately realized that's a mutiny. Pajama rebellion.

The teacher shows the children how to put on a sock, because he was not allowed to carry out an education lecture for teenagers about how to use condoms.

A good teacher can encourage even the little things.

In this school the teachers dress up as the characters of the series "Magnum p. I.".

And it is here that I first regretted that already graduated from high school.

The best photos in a classy magazine

This high school chemistry teacher — just fire.

This math teacher celebrated her 100th birthday with primary school pupils.

Photos on the preview reddit

via go.redirectingat.com/?id=74679X1524629&sref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzfeed.com%2Fandyneuenschwander%2F17-teachers-who-are-really-doing-the-job-right&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Ffunny%2Fcomments%2F389ltf%2Fawesome_teacher%2F&xcust=4534109%7CBFLITE&xs=1

Tags

See also

New and interesting