Good employee decided to resign, but his boss was the last request

There was one superintendent. How many can remember, all his life he built the house, but it became old and decided to retire.

- I quit - said he employer. - It's time to retire. I will be with his wife babysit grandchildren.

The owner did not want to leave with this man, and he asked him:

- I agree, but with one condition: Build another house and hold you retire

Foreman agreed. The project was intended to house a small family, and work started. Approvals, inspections, searches of the necessary materials.

Foreman has already presented himself at the pension, so much in a hurry. Mostly something underdo something simplified, I do not buy the best materials. He realized that does not work in the best way, but it finds its justification in the fact that this is the last project of his career. Upon completion of the work, the foreman called the host.

He looked around the house carefully and said:

- And this is your house! Here are the keys, you can be occupied. All documents have already been prepared. It is a gift to you from the company for many years of your work.

Supervisor at this point was ready to sink into the ground! He was very ashamed and surrounding clapping, congratulating him with a house and thought he was blushing from embarrassment, and he blushed for his own carelessness. He knew that all the bugs are now fall on his shoulders. And now he had to live in the only house built poorly.

We all - foremen. We build our lives as well as the foreman before retiring. We do not make a special effort in the mistaken belief that the results of this particular building is not so important. What extra effort? But then we realize that we live in a house that had built. After all, what we are doing today - matters
: Marketium.ru

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting