SCIENTIFIC PRAYER JOSEPH MURPHY.

I want to tell you about a prayer that can magically change your life. Its effect is very strong, always works. The results are stunning.
After reading this prayer in your life will be real miracles - the wonderful events that you now it's hard to imagine.

Read sincerely, with a sense of this prayer. And you are sure to get amazing results. This prayer is universal. Suitable for anyone and will help to improve life.

Prayer, you need to read in a relaxed, half asleep, when your subconscious mind is most receptive. The best time - in the morning after waking and at night before bedtime. If you do not have time in the morning, then in the evening - but not necessarily on a regular basis, every evening. If you can read frequently - morning and afternoon - it will speed up the process.

Read about a month (although the results can be shown and earlier). I am in my life used it 3 times (and all 3 times I received amazing results). At the last moment, when I was very discouraged with me there were things that changed the whole course of my life for the better.

This prayer from the book "The magic power of the mind" by Joseph Murphy (wonderful man whom I regarded as his teacher for life):

"The gifts of God - my gifts. I take every moment of this day to praise the Lord. With me divine harmony, peace and abundance. Divine love comes from me, blessing everyone who gets in my surroundings. Divine love heals me now. I fear no evil, because God is with me. I'm always surrounded by an aura of sacred divine love and power. I say feel, know and believe strongly and positively in that spell of divine love and vigilance guide, heal and care for all members of my family and the people I love.

I forgive everyone and sincerely radiating divine love, peace and goodwill to all men, wherever they may be. In the center of my being at peace, a world of God. In this silence, I feel His strength, guidance, and love of His Holy Presence. I am divinely directed by all my ways. I am a pure channel for God's love, truth and beauty. I feel like I flows through its river of the world. I know that all my problems are soluble in the mind of God. The ways of God - my path. The words that I say, get to where I send them. I am happy and grateful to lift up, knowing that I will get an answer to his prayer. And so it is. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting