20 pictures, showing that there is no one more devoted dog

Dog - the only creature on earth that loves you more than himself. It is not yet born, and we are already committed. In puppy eyes still closed, and he had us doveryaet.Sobaki - the most honest and sincere animals. When the dog feels that you are not up to it, he can lie still for hours on the sidelines and wait for your attention. When the dog sees you in sorrow, she lays her head on your lap and read in her eyes: "You hurt? Big deal! Let's go for a walk, and everything goes! »

Website publishes a selection of photos, after watching them you will want to get a dog.

4-year-old Julian and his huge one 5-year-old Max Newfoundland grow together h3>

Old Shep dog sleeping on the breast of his master John Unger. Only water dog arthritis patients can relax, forget about the pain and sleep. John took her every day on the lake h3>

The dog victim of the military is his coffin at the funeral in Rockford, Iowa. 19 g of of August 2011. H3>

Iselin Rosa Borja survivor massacre Anders Breivik at a youth camp on the island of Uteya. "After I started to torment Uteya terrible nightmares, I was afraid of the dark, and almost could not sleep properly. Then my mother and I decided to get another dog » h3>

Oscar and his owner Joanne Lefson journalist - travelers. Together, they visited 32 countries h3>

Each day, a two-year Bo and his dog Theo fall asleep together, mother and their photographs h3>

Specially trained dogs in an American dental clinics to help young patients cope with the fear h3>

A touching moment of farewell. The dying dog and his master h3>

Travelers in Istanbul h3>

Pomeranian named Boo, more like a teddy bear - the most popular dog Facebook h3>

And generally good when near a friend who spoils pictures h3>

Who does not throw any age, any disease h3>

Who we trust h3>

Do not worry, everything will be! h3>

Let's have some fun! h3>

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-fotografy/20-fotografij-dokazyvayuschih-chto-net-nikogo-predannej-sobaki-632555/

Tags

See also

New and interesting