Fall in love with the place where you are

said that you have to be constantly dissatisfied with what you have; you should always want more
I disagree. Fall in love with the place where you are right now. Worship what you have. Release the hope of future happiness, your happiness does not depend on "more." Release objectives lose destination and pay attention to the present. Be slow. Stay here. Breathe.

For in reality, you are always "there", although most of the time trying to be "there." And even when you get "there," you are still "here." The present moment - your home.

C You can live happy. You can have great success in this world to live a life like that, even cherished dreams of the future, but still be fully connected, grounded in the present. You can live without haste, savoring every moment of life, to taste every day, not rush through it.

Current point - not an end, but absolutely complete, completed a moment of life. Live in the moment. The mind can be called a "lack of ambition". I call it common sense, gratitude, peace; space in which, ironically, everything is possible.

See also:
The day I no longer rush
About inflated expectations

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/o-zavyshennyh-ozhidaniyah-1052960/

Tags

See also

New and interesting