The reverse side of dolphin shows, all you need to know!

Dolphin shows - is incredibly exciting and spectacular event that will forever leave a pleasant memory in your heart. Still, after all that can be graceful and beautiful friendly dolphins? In this presentation dream to get both adults and children.

But there is another side to this story ...

Almost all Russian dolphinarium greatly overcrowded. Dolphins, whales, sea lions and fur seals are placed there as a herring in a barrel. Performances, photographing and "dolphin" going into the season still continuously during daylight hours.

But the owners of this small! As soon as the summer influx of visitors decreases, dolphins send "on the road" in mobile dolphins or abroad. But dolphins "tour" is not a happy jaunt, but only a new round of torture. Each move - severe stress and new tortures.

Here in these boxes, half-filled with water with faeces and urine, dolphins and beluga whales spend a lot of nights in a row. As a result, they freeze, get sick, get eye burns. This is - terrible "norm" of any mobile dolphinarium "norm" of any transportation dolphins. More, more money for the owner! That's the only thing for which this is done.

According to the former employee of the Kiev Dolphinarium:

"I worked there for long though. I could not bear the sight of this prison. Dolphins in a break between performances just lie motionless on the water, and trust is not very fun feel. It seems to them that life is not sweet at all. They just lie his nose buried in the barrier that fenced them forever from their native home - the sea. I think in such moments, they think about the fact that I would never see the expanse of sea, immerse in depth, not to play with the waves, this is a terrible word - NEVER !!! And we see and enjoy, we have fun and good. Dolphins caught in the sea because of their gullibility and kindness without asking loaded in the trough was brought to the Dolphinarium and made them "clowns behind bars" Forever !!!

They live there for long trust. And preparing the new "clowns" when they die of boredom and hopelessness! They live in the prison among their own feces, which also float and people. Bring sick children. Naive. Hardly dolphin faeces of their cure. And that water does not blossomed, and it does not stink of chlorine jammed! These are healing baths for dolphins and children? The main thing to look crystal clear water! Everything else is not important leadership!

Although there is important. Och matter how many people came to speak. The director runs every hour to the cashier to handle how many are there of money. For the sake of all that has been done? For the sake of the joy of the people? Ha! How many of them are now lift a finger for this? Money!!! That's what matters!

And they do not regret them, advertising, videos, leaflets. The main thing that more people come soon after buying new dolphins, and they are not cheap (poachers, transportation, training, purchase documents, the officials).

On the forums is often written as a love dolphins. If you like, you do not go look at their slow death, do not applaud these prisoners. They do not save us, but we can save those who are still floating in the sea. After all, if we do not walk on the performance of the business will become unprofitable and closed!

It seems that they are smiling, but it's just a slit mouth and no more ... "he smiles," and when he was hurt. It is the smile of the doomed! They were the kings of the sea, and now the clowns in prison. I hope someone heard me. Thank you ยป.

: Uainfo.org

Tags

See also

New and interesting