Fascinating ZARKANA

source

44 photos

Came to Moscow Circus. Not just a circus, and Cirque du Soleil, the show which became mandatory to attend the event. Special Agent NedoSMI, neuderzhalas the temptation to withdraw exclusive, got on stage and backstage, I saw a rehearsal of tricks and even risked their lives looked into the secret ancient jar.

2. All that is connected with ZARKANA can have the prefix "most". This is the biggest stage on which stands the circus, its area is about four show format Big Top. This is the longest tour of someone else in the State Kremlin Palace, and it is finally the most technically heaped touring circus show, which in its original undiminished can only take place at Moscow's State Kremlin Palace, and New York's Radio City Music Hall.

3. The whole scene is equipped with hundreds draped LCDs - viewers see the picture through the fabric. In addition, it is also an image projected from the hall. And this instantaneous change of scenery, their LightMaps and refinement in what happens on stage is staggering - you cease to understand where the real actors, and supplementing them where videotsirkachi.

4. The reverse side of the stage.

5. Since the artists see room during the presentation. Lighting always try to hang the same and before the tour is carried out "grinding" numbers with the set light, so it does not interfere with them.

6. One of several control centers, located behind the stage.

7. In the two birds' heads are arranged musicians, music during performances are not used.

9. Under the head is stored props used in the show.

10. Soundcheck on the bench. Paul Bisson and Cassiopeia sing live, often upside down or performing tricks - all present in the circus: the sound and singing. Only invented language versions - "tsirkish" - a beautiful blend of the world's languages, allows you to capture emotions without understanding the words.

11. Somewhere up there hides the famous "Wheel of Death" - a huge rotating not collapsible design, delivery to Moscow, which has become quite a challenge.

13. Rehearsal for the first issue of the show. During the presentation of the whole scene is littered with lots of objects with built-in microphones. Juggling and hitting them, she will play music. I was lucky, I gave her a fallen ball - touch the art, it is very hard and not tennis.

14. Photo on long exposure. How many of them here, seven? Masha Miracle uses up to nine balls. When she was 9 years old, she saw a story about the show Saltimbanco in one of the Russian TV channels and told my mom that someday will become juggler in this production. After four years of regular training, Maria sent the demo to the Department Casting Cirque du Soleil in 1994 14-year-old Mary received an offer to become a juggler.

15. Fast dressing room near the stage. Used when the actors little time between dressing rooms.

16. Shoe shop. To bring the shoes to the scenic view is used acrylic paint.

18. Randy Handley, senior dresser show Zarkana, explains that any suit Circus was originally white cloth. Figure is applied to the Montreal studio - buy just such tissue, as conceived costume, unreal. And even if it suddenly happens, count on the fact that the fabric will not cease to produce, can not, because some shows go to the circus for twenty years.

21. Cannon shooting clowns

22. This old bank for pickles, which then fail on stage girl caught my attention even when I did not know that this is one of the most impressive rooms. At first I touched a convex surface, trying to understand what it is made and for what purposes. And when I went to the other side and, startled by what he saw, he tried to pick up the camera, I was stopped by an employee who accompanied the English circus. She put a hand to my throat and held her from side to side - nothing personal, but must remain secret tricks secrets.

25. Hall for training is very small, but thanks to strict schedule, there is all the time and place. Now here acrobats.

26. And just a few minutes - "Russian board."

27. Someone warming up, someone is watching the recording of their statements to understand the error.

28. Compare each other Cirque Du Soleil - anyway, arguing that it is better: impressionism or steampunk. They are all different and totally unlike each other. Speaking about ZARKANA, I can say that it is amazing how VAREKAI

30. The ones who were sitting on the bench during a rehearsal of the singers. Red dress costs 20 thousand dollars, each petal it is done manually.

31. Italian bearers

32. When the huge snake began to enmesh scene ofigel the whole room, and only a few minutes the audience realized that they are not real. But the camera, in contrast to the eyes, do not be fooled - the picture is perfectly clear that this is a computer image.

33. Although, in this picture as they live.

34. The wheel of death

37. Bank for pickles with failed inside the girl, for which I have promised to cut its head.

42. The view which I got, was not chosen by chance.

44. On that day, the electronic system Cirque du Soleil waited millions of Russian audience. They turned actress Elena Plaksina. She was given a whole pile of gifts: a tablet and unlimited internet for a year of "Megaphone" PayPass prepaid card with fifteen thousand rubles from MasterCard, and most importantly - a lifelong ticket for two to all the touring show of Cirque du Soleil in Russia.

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting