Confession ludomana or how not to lose on rates

Hello everybody! I'm Dennis and I ludoman! Like many of those who come to the site bookmakers. But I'm not ashamed to talk about it because I recognized their mistakes and make the right vyvody.Vse began with the usual pampering. At school we put friends 50-100 rubles for long express trains. Even won great rates! Imagine for a 16-year-old boy to win 4,000 rubles. But somehow the money did not remain in the hands. Already at the Institute, I decided that now, having won so much, I can start as all professionals - will put the same $ 100, but with a large bank, ie 2% rate. Still, I lost completely under the zero. I tried a variety of systems, tactics, watching the matches and calculate the probability of Statistics, set to live up to the game. But the result was the same.

I can honestly say that once lost the entire salary, and then borrowed from colleagues in the office, eating one Rolton entire month. I was hysterical and I even wanted to commit suicide. I remember a case on Valentine's Day, when I kept the money on flowers for the girl, but decided to make a bet, because Barcelona is playing! And instead of flowers seen my girl smile stupid loser, loser last.

Then I began to think about how to fix it all. The thirst for excitement has not left me. Just throw and I could not forget. It's a drug. You said to yourself, "all, do not play!" And then on Saturday and give the entire Real Madrid 1, 45! And the legs themselves are in the office, and his hands to get the money, although the brain yells "no"! Once I came across internet advertising - paid forecasts, concrete and vernyakovye. I bought one - went and bought another one - again passed, and then poured the pot already on the projections of others. And I began to search, analyze this topic, try to understand. And that's what it became.

Sports Betting - this is a very complicated process. It looks just seems to be easy. But this math works! And if you make one bet - she came, cheers. But if you do it every day - at a distance still leaving negative. And hysteria and incomprehensible bid amount is several times more than usual, or rather to put anywhere, just to play past failures. On the course, all this leads to a minus, minus, minus!

Professional players who are in a stable black - units. They're just lucky. The most experienced and intelligent are able to make ends meet, that is, they win, lose, but the money just spinning like a wheel, with no losses, but without profit. Although even this level you need to know a lot, pay rate hours and days, not just to see one game or read a soccer magazine. Pros they spend days analyzing the news, statistics, watch games and personal lives of athletes, recording it all in notebooks and make a table. Tell me, many of you (we) are doing the same thing? I talked with one person who sells these predictions in social networks. So on the day he revises 4-5 football matches. This is a working day of 8 hours! Because they and successful predictions.

So I decided to cheat: to satisfy his thirst for gambling rates, but predictions to take from a pro. It seemed to me that the best and better are engaged abroad. So I immediately found an American service www.ladbets.com. C mean a very decent site and statistics have been encouraging. I bought one and it went forecast! However, prices are megavysokie - $ 100 prediction. But they promised a great rate (about 1, 85) and two forecast free, in case of loss. My bet is gone, and the second is not. Saved by the fact that at first I won enough to recoup the costs. So it was a few more times, I paid 100 bucks and set 200 to receive a minimum income. That was my life savings. Thank God, I have not leaked - and that's good luck! There was a small profit of just all very nervous. Play such sums I was not used and therefore refused to order the service.

The second American service - wagerpredict.com scare me at all prices. They demanded $ 2,000 for 7 days (the day of the forecast). Maybe their service and very cool, but I kind of money was not unique. Search for other foreign services have led to a clear swindlers, or to the same very expensive sites.

Then I switched to the Russian service, which turned out to be no less. Just a huge amount of all forecasts, even for 50 rubles apiece in social networks. One smart person I respect and made sure in practice that it is indeed "fumbles" in rates, told me never to contact forecasters from social networks. And I believed him. Because I contacted and poured the entire pot with "adviserĀ».

The first site was capper777.ru. They and the prices are excellent and they post good stats on the site and even free forecasts given. I just started with them, and there is a lot of call. Only here in the paid package first I went failure - several rates in a minus. Then things leveled off. Again minus. These roller coasters were constant. Most often, one forecast winning one and losing.

My restless soul began to look for another site and came across a service forecasts www.betfaq.ru. I liked the fact that the site is free forecasts . There are days that there's just go absolutely everything free bets, and there are - no. Well, as in all. But their huge plus is that they are not only the forecast called you, but it gives a very detailed explanation yet - the analyst. You read and you can decide for himself - or not to put you on this match. It's like a jury: Make sure you Betfaq - becoming, no - wait for the next forecast. This is the first time I met them. Usually I write 1-2 sentences and then paragraphs 4-5 minimum. I liked everything and profits start to appear. On the day of going down three VIP forecast them. Especially in the summer at tennis. It is true then how pereschelknulo something and went to losses in several pieces.

So I switched to the new site - betonsuccess.ru. There is a big disadvantage that it is fair and forecasts, it is very difficult to understand. But you yourself can choose forecasters watch them every day, and then buy or forecast or subscription. To be honest - I'm confused there. But it is still better than to put himself.

Yet I am look to the British service www.betadvisor.com. They also prices of around 50 euros, but for the whole month, and many forecasters - You choose from whom to buy. I watch, compare with the Russian counterparts.

What, in the end, I want to say. Guys - use services forecast! They really understand in the rates. Now I have just three subscriptions: it Betfaq and two independent privateers on Betonsuccess. I'm more and more analysts Betfaq I put on their advice. This is the third month subscription prolong! Profits special there, so, for cigarettes. But I am not at a loss! I do not spend your money each paycheck! He made once and all - they're cool. Even paying for a subscription to this profit.

In general, here's my answer to the question - how to win on the betting. If you want to guarantee the safety of their money - do not play at all! And if you can not, and the excitement of pulling - use the services of professionals, they know their stuff!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting