8 facts about the film genius Martin Scorsese

The site publishes a selection of films of one of the most beloved and popular directors around the world. Almost every film Martin Scorsese has been nominated for "Oscar" and the movie hits him more than we can remember! But something is still remembered. We offer you a selection of trailers with the comments of the director. Scorsese have many interesting stories!

The Departed h2> - I know Hong Kong movie. I felt that something they are doing - well, I can not do it. I had to find their own way, and I think scenario Bill opened this way. I think in a nutshell, he described the people: who are these people, how they behaved, what language they use - it's all summed up. The story of trust and betrayal, only set in the context of the Irish Catholic world of Boston - related nature of the peoples of the world, which he represents. Both characters, and Matt and Leo, have a relationship with the character of the Faith, but they never knew it. Then add the character of Jack, and all of these characters are linked, so akin.

Hugo h2> I wanted the viewer to feel inside the movie, though, he was in the children's fantasy in a magical, mythical Paris. Children perceive the world very specific, they are much think out for yourself, because even a little we have seen and know. 3D-movie makes the viewer back to the imaginary world of childhood. Special thanks to our operator Bob Richardson - he came up to add to the movie with stereo dust and snow.

Raging Bull h2> A quote from the Bible ("I know I was blind, but now I've seen the light") turned to the professor, who has studied Scorsese. The man died shortly before the premiere. Scorsese's film is dedicated to his teacher, pointing in the credits that he "helped him see the light».

The Wolf of Wall Street h2> Margot Robbie admitted that once, during a shooting scene, accidentally struck Leonardo DiCaprio a little harder than usual. Then on the set absolute silence reigned, but then there was a deafening laughter, and Robby was frightened that DiCaprio sue her and apologized, but he was impressed by her courage and asked him to hit him again.

Shutter Island h2> - I'm a fan of Dennis Lehane novel - said in an online interview with Scorsese. - I read all his books. In my opinion, in contemporary American literature there is no name more attractive than Lehane. And "Shutter Island" seemed most appropriate for the film adaptation. Oh, I'm sorry, "Mystic River" missed! I would prefer not to show all the evil when it comes to that. Unfortunately, without this it does not work: the evil is proving to be the flip side of good. And one does not happen without the other. And in our time - even if you take the duration of the "Island of the Damned" - good and evil is firmly soldered. Combined. Moral qualities are mainly somewhere vanished. And it turned out that seems to be a sin, no no. Because there is no "sinful actions" - try to understand what sin is when righteous people left.

Gangs of New York h2> Co-writer Jay Cox: "I am delighted that it took so long because the film is multi-faceted, and some of these faces we could see, only lived for another 25 years,»

The Aviator h2> The author of the project initially was Michael Mann, who would he put this tape as a director, but being very busy filming the movie "The Insider" and "Ali", he suggested script to Martin Scorsese, and the He acted as producer.

Taxi Driver h2> One Crazy John Hinckley looked "Taxi Driver" and decided that I left him a message. For several years he harassed Jodie Foster and threatened Jimmy Carter and then Reagan almost shot.

Website hope that you have learned something new about your favorite movies, or perhaps noticed a movie that had not looked. Add a link to this list to itself in bookmarks or on the wall of Facebook, not to wrestle than to take the evening off. We wish you a pleasant viewing!

via diletant.media/articles/26706307/

Tags

See also

New and interesting