The driver saw the bloodied girl was on the sidelines. Coming closer, he was speechless ...

This story happened to a resident of the Canadian city of Prince George. Szymanski serene afternoon Angela (Angela Shymanski) was traveling in a car on a mountain road with their children: 5-year-old Lexi and 3-month-old Peter. Recently, a woman is tiring, because the newborn baby she took away a lot of energy. And now Angela was very tired. Eyelids women were filled with the weight, and just for a moment overcame her sleep. It became an instant and fatal ...

The car lost control and slid off the road straight into the abyss! The car rolled head over heels for almost vertical slope. After a flight of 12 meters down, the car crashed into a tree and hung over the abyss ...

During the fall of Lexi closed her eyes, and when opened, I saw that the car hanging over the precipice. On a nearby children's chair, Peter wept a little, and my mother was unconscious. The very same girl escaped with only minor cuts and bruises.

The track remained somewhere high up and it was impossible to see the crashed car. Then the girl decided to go for help. She climbed out of the wrecked car and climbed up the steep almost stony slopes. Climbing up the road, Lexie waved her hands in despair passing car. The driver stopped and immediately called rescue workers.

Arriving on the scene, the first thing doctors have assisted the girl. However, the broken car with her mother and brother, was almost impossible to get! Rescuers had to rappel ropes and also to raise Angela and Peter up. The child recorded a brain hemorrhage, and his mother was injured spine, so both immediately taken by helicopter to a hospital.

Fortunately, the life of Angela and Peter have not threatened and they are on the mend. The boy is almost completely recovered and his mother has yet to spend some time in hospital. Doctors point out that they had time to help. A little more time, and the mother and son would be virtually impossible to save ...

«It's a miracle! I can not believe that my little Lexi was able to save us. I am proud of my little girl and I will always remember her feat » i>, - says Angela Szymanski.

:

Tags

See also

New and interesting