Why not do the lessons with the child

Website publishes tips famous psychologist Michael Labkovsky on how to allow the child to learn independently and maintain a warm relationship with him.

The child must necessarily be private free time when he did nothing: from 2 to 4 hours a day. Anxiety ambitious parents of children zaorganizovyvayut em>. Mugs, sections languages ​​... This is too much load for the child. In the relationship with the school and teachers need to be on the side of her child. Take care of children. Do not be afraid of bad evaluations. Be careful not to bring to an aversion to school and learning in general. Russian parents are focused on evaluation. It is from the Soviet era. For example, in my class I learned two Czechs and one Pole. After a serious test in the meeting all our parents asked about the evaluation and only Czechs and Poles were asking something like: "How did he feel? He was worried? "That's right. Remember, if your child is not able to do the lessons himself - this is always a reason. Laziness has nothing to do with it. Such categories as laziness, psychology does not exist. Laziness always decomposed into a lack of motivation and the will.

Among the reasons why a child does lessons he can be anything: increased intracranial pressure, hypertonicity, psychological problems, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). And instead of spending their evenings at the joint sitting of the books - it is better to try to determine the cause and are working to resolve.

Family values ​​must be in the first place, and evaluation - in the second.

The psyche of adolescents already sharpened, and months of preparation for the DPA and the exam become really dark time for family: all pursue neurosis and depression, they provoke tantrums, illnesses, almost suicide.

How to avoid this nightmare, or at least minimize the consequences?

I think - is focus on love and eternal values ​​
Think about that pretty soon, when all assessment and examinations will be erased from the memory, it will be important only one thing - you have not lost intimacy, trust, understanding, friendship with your child ...

After all, you can get five and losing a daughter. Pass the exam, "his son to college to do", but not restore former relations.

via snob.ru/profile/29516/blog/100302

Tags

See also

New and interesting